Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I was 10. Didn't really mean much to me as I was a limey kid and America was so far away, but the way that the adults around reacted was what drilled home how serious it was. Teachers called an immediate assembly (never happened before) to announce it, came home to find my mum and dad glued to the news channel in total disbelief of what had happened, totally derelict of duty for simple things like cooking dinner for me and my brothers or making sure we went to bed on time. For them, it was like reliving 22nd November 1963. Really hosed up, but so far away that it wasn't really impactful on their day to day lives.

It wasn't until July 7th 2005 that we Brits really understood and could properly empathise with how Americans felt on September 11th 2001.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread