Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

4 years old

i remember absolutely nothing about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

flerp posted:

i dont remember anything that happened that day tho

R3M posted:

same except 3

Doc Friday posted:

I was a little kid OP, so I don't remember poo poo.
ayyy, what's good too-young-to-remember crew :hf:

you know what they say - you can't forget what you never remembered in the first place

R3M posted:

we should be friends forums underdude
let's talk about how cool it is to be young and still have hopes and dreams

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bismuth posted:

I guess I'd say that 9/11 had no impact on my life other than being something to make jokes about, and a litmus test to see who to be friends with (if they dont think 9/11 is funny, then no-go)
my dad's best friend died in 9/11 and there's a memorial golf tournament for him every year that my parents attend, so every time i joke about 9/11 there's a tiny twinge of guilt in the back of my mind

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bismuth posted:

If it makes you feel any better we've killed like 10k middle eastern civilians for every american that died on 9/11
that made me feel more depressed actually

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bismuth posted:

Maybe some 9/11 jokes will cheer you up?
something something fastest readers something 83 stories

• Locked thread