Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ban everyone who posts itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

when the second plane hit I was cutting school with my friends, driving around smoking a blunt. get this - we heard about it on the radio. imagine getting your news from the radio roflmbo

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bert Roberge posted:

Holy gently caress that sounds horrifying.

No repeat pictures of the towers collapsing at all?

not till we came down enough to go back to our parents house. it was ok tho since they played that poo poo on loop for the next 5 years

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I just want to interject here that the flight 93 high jacking plan was just embarrassingly incompetent, almost like it was masterminded by children

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bert Roberge posted:

Is there ANYWHERE I can buy a commemorative 9/11 box-cutter?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

did tide already do a "these colors don't run" marketing campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Elfgames posted:

why the gently caress does anyone care what people were doing on the day i joined the forums? It's not that big of a deal guys.

two tragedies in one day

• Locked thread