Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I was just hoping we'd get a half day so I could go home and play Meridian 59 or subspace but we didn't, that's when the terrorists had really won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also I was like 17 or something so eat my poo poo I guess OP

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Bismuth posted:

wow look at all the olds getting offended because one thread isn't for them

Actually every thread is for me, 9/11 taught us that we need shitposts in this life and that's what I'm here to deliver

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
When that second plane hit the towers I knew that that was when America needed me to post "get banned human being" the most

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
You have to remember, these were different times, people could still tell other people to get banned, and also it wasn't against the rules to request that they kill themselves like I wish I could do now but this is a post 9/11 world

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Back in those crazy days you couldn't post something like "I'm gay" without people getting weird about it but now you can post "I'm gay" wherever you want and nobody will filter you

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Bismuth posted:

loving rude. I remember parents/teachers being really frustrated that we didn't all instantly understand what a tragedy it was, as if a bunch of little kids should just psychically understand what the hell was going on/what it meant.

I'm so thankful my parents are America-hating commies who actually explained poo poo to me instead of punishing, and can appreciate a good 9/11 joke.

if your parents are so smart why didn't they tell you that it was an inside job by the boeing corporation to test whether or not jet fuel could melt steel beams

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

MiracleWhale posted:

two tragedies in one day

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Never forget what a bunch of babies new yorkers can be as soon as somebody demolishes a couple buildings in their massive metropolis without posting notices

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
it's true they are

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Bismuth posted:

Is goatse pre or post 9/11??

Pre, part of our lost age of innocence. Gaze at it and remember a simpler time

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

mdm posted:

Are ITT threads allowed again?

They never stopped being allowed if you're a sovereign poster on the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
please don't use the reserved ITT acronym if you're not posting a roleplaying thread or a thread about the sadly dead educational institution that bears the same acronym, or a meta thread where we roleplay being students in that sadly dead educational institution

• Locked thread