Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If they switch in a new candidate, it'll still say Clinton on the ballot, right? Name recognition among the dumbfuck masses is what must be preserved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's supposed to humanize her. Clinton often forgets that her flesh body requires liquids to function. Just like your abuela!

"She's not sick! Not really! She's just too incompetent to manage one of the basic functions of every living organism, even when surrounded by like 20 different handlers catering to her every need! NBD!"

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Moon Atari posted:

I would totally get up in that, even with the pneumonia. She has been married to Bill for decades, she must be capable of some true depravity. In the interest of not appearing sexist know that I would also do Trump. Certainly not out of genuine interest, more morbid curiosity and the possibility of blackmailing him.

You don't want to mess with those Outer Church types. Got all kind of runes and glands that you gotta watch out for.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Gamer With Dignity posted:

But why would Trump betray his friends?

Oh, yes. All of his friends. Who are out there, speaking well of him. Like....

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Also, is Trump going to kick the ladder out from under himself once he's done?

FYGM. Not hard to believe that he'd kick the ladder out once he reaches the top.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Too many people have given her way too much money for her to back out now.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Dudes at The Intercept counting the days until they die from a stray gas leak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

How tall and weight does the hill come in?

For some reason this internet post sent me on a journey that brought me to here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lghiOjPxm_4

• Locked thread