Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Carmant posted:

I thought the health issues was just weird chain email rumor stuff but it actually does seem like she's dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H133cTro1NQ

one week before she collapsed unconscious, some weeks after she was spotted wearing a tube for her piss bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the diazepam pen / seizure discussion is probably the most interesting one right now, why the gently caress is she wearing dark purple prescription sunglasses when she comes back to the 9/11 event?

didn't see any picture of it til now

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

AugmentedVision posted:

you shouldn't be allowed to vote

if you're qualified to post i'm certain my vote should count, you just got rect harder than ricky ray rector, the man bill clinton had executed despite the fact that he was missing the frontal lobe of his brain

i was bored of the topic and your poo poo posts brought me back to life like the numerous drugs hillary's guards and doctors carry actively in hand

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

what does the world trade center and hillary clinton have in common?

they both collapsed on 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkQnpG3ll8

theres better videos that include her crumpling into the asphalt but i like this one for the amount of effort he put in on short notice

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dookifex_maximus posted:

remember those three inbred hapsburg scions who primaried against trump and jeb

lmao they never had a loving chance

one of them was named after ayn rand but i cannot entirely recall because he was too short and low on energy

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Prorat posted:

She doesn't have pneumonia, she has brain damage, blood clots, and seizures.

Just because her people told you that, doesn't make it true. Almost all press releases for anything are lies or altered truths. Is a bullshit press release all it takes to control the masses? Sad.

before anyone calls this a conspiracy theory from left field with no credibility: the blood clot was in 2012 and took her a lot of 2013 to recover, this is from her own medical staff and public information

the seizures thing ranks just below 'absolutely true' and into 'pretty much confirmed' by the diazepam super injector her doctor carries around in hand, the sun glasses, the actual videos of her having mild seizures on camera

the brain damage seems kind of speculative or hard to pint point because we haven't seen her brain, i have a family member who had a mild stroke without any major long term problems beyond those of the blood thinners they want you to take for the rest of your life, but then again you don't usually take a year to recover from a very mild stroke, so maybe it's fair to assume she had a brain damaging stroke.

it's just a weird thing where we have dozens of video tapes of a person likely to become our next president with all of these problems, i think it seems so insane even some people who hate the clintons probably dismiss this stuff as being too crazy to be true

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Boomstick Quaid posted:

If Hillary winds up killing her own granddaughter from her contagious pneumonia I guess we really can't call her Abuela anymore huh

i wish i was a latino music super star so i could influence the whole community to refer to her as Abuela Muerte and come and chant it everytime she's in public and a camera is on

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Sonofsilversign posted:

Dont Panic: 10 reasons Hillarys inability to walk under her own power is really a good thing.

Proud of my DisAbuela'd First Female President

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

reallivedinosaur posted:

these donors are already rich af this is just them buying the kind of prestige and honour that "money cant buy"

no wonder they hate trump - he's gonna kick the social ladder out from underneath them all

man the clintons wish this was as far as the corruption leaks went

stacy ritter is a loving 'vice mayor' in florida who makes something like 160 grand and raised 600 grand for clinton, dnc and related organizations

this is apparently a trend on the list, there are as many people donating 3 times their salary as there are predictable 'millionaire wants dinner with the president' types

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

The Protagonist posted:

it's cool to watch the dissolution of the republic and western civilization in real time

we're right between the margins of painting 2 & 3 of thomas cole's magnum opus

"Since the fall of the Soviet Union, (Johan) Galtung has made several predictions of when the United States will no longer be a superpower, a stance that has attracted some controversy. In an article published in 2004, he lists 14 'contradictions' that would cause the 'decline and fall' of the US empire. After the beginning of the Iraq War, he revised his prediction of the "downfall of the US-Empire", seeing it as more imminent. He claims the US will go through a phase as a fascist dictatorship on its path down, and that the Patriot Act is a symptom of this. He claims the election of George W. Bush cost the US empire five years – although he admits that this estimate was set a bit arbitrarily. He now sets the date for the end of the American Empire at 2020, but not the American Republic. Like Great Britain, Russia and France, he says the American Republic will be better off without the Empire."

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dookifex_maximus posted:

if hillary gets impeached and responds by conquering america with her private army, then, yeah, sure, it would be exactly like the fall of the roman republic

you are probably joking but to clarify that's a sociologist who's been predicting america's fall as an empire and return to a republic for like a decade or three, unrelated to hillary and obviously only related to rome in the most vague dexcription of 'get too huge, get smaller, stabilize'. britain is obviously the much much closer soon to be similarity

Pvt.Scott posted:

The Roman Republic just has a little pneumonia, no big deal. It' s fine! Rome is not burning and being looted at this very moment, those are just rumors!

this post literally made me spit out some beer, ty

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dookifex_maximus posted:

I prefer to examine a society by the percentage of its population who have suffrage. In America we're not a democracy because we don't have universal suffrage, which would entail allowing felons and minors to vote

Personally, I think we would learn a lot by letting children vote, specifically we, as adults, would learn a great deal about the candidates by seeing how they campaign to children

jill stein would easily dominate the child vote because she's a doctor, probably the only role model among the four, she's obsessed with animals and protecting the earth, and she aesthetically resembles whatever the english word for 'abuela' is

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Pvt.Scott posted:

Abuela is grandmother. I don't know what sort of connotations or whatever it might have depending on region or speaker, but that's the literal equivalent.

my ego just collapsed more brutally than hillary did on 9/11

you think the man who coined 'dis-abuala'd' wasn't being sarcastic there? u got any idea who ur talkin to boy???

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Boomstick Quaid posted:

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Lol uh oh this tracking poll starting to flatline for Hillary, matching her current SpO2

crazy how trump has almost as many women voting for him as hillary, looks like extremist forms of feminist that demand you vote for the worse person because she is a woman, it's her turn, etc isn't actually working too well

oh also if you ever want to become an ambassador for the united stats just donate a lot of money the only downside is the DNC will illegally keep your credit card on file and kids on the internet will eventually have your credit card, and also know that you're a corrupt piece of poo poo

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

steinrokkan posted:

C-SPAM is calling y'all Putin's agents spreading a narrative of chaos in the States.

'but the russians exposed the crimes...the russians we cant prove exist...the russians...talk about russians...not the crimes'

-cnn
-msnbc
-the DNC
-something awful??

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

a bone to pick posted:

Anyone who disagrees with me is literally Russian.

the most evil and privileged drink in any bar on earth is a white russian

i petition to ban the film 'the big lebowski' for blatantly promoting white russian ideology and corrupting our youth

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i saw a few posts about it but i'll ask if anyone has any good sources or further opinions: is the entire mainstream media really sticking with 'biased russian hackers' as the story for another month, despite the only guy claiming or proven to be doing it being a romanian?

also the DNC admitting all of the emails from multiple leaks in a row being legitimate, and now saying 'alright they did hack us, but they're known to forge documents....in a russian style even...' is mind boggling

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dookifex_maximus posted:

well im sure the russian allied msm is saying different, what's al jazeera's hot take?

Hillary Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia

US to lift Myanmar sanctions

US and Israel sign record $38bn military aid deal

seems to have its head buried in the sand, AJE was an excellent move by the Qatari elites to get concessions from the west, they used to publish more daring stuff

wow

i know i'm over simplifying things as it's all too much bullshit for anyone to put together, but was this a good day for obama to go 'what's a bunch of poo poo i have been meaning to do, that i can do in a row, and that will ensure feminists that i'm working to help the heroic new surrogate leader of myanmar, and then trump can't claim i am not a greater ally to israel than he could ever be, and i just generally don't get buried with hillary this whole month?'

sounds good, let's call some press favors in

edit

hillary tweeted earlier today that trump has done business with gaddafi
uhh im not sure if i would name the dude that when youtubed, pulls up a video about you laughing about having him killed

extra stout fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Sep 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dookifex_maximus posted:

i've met all these women, gay and straight who are strangely enthusiastic about her record in that regard, normally it would be worrying but i look on the bright side and think about how we're all the same, that anyone, even ladies, can be vile warmongering shitbags

they're always against violence of any kind, unless it is one they have been told by someone they like was a good war
or if they meet an 18 year old dude who ironically goes to trump rallies to upset them, then it's a hot cocoa to his loving face

trump is a racist! and they are absolutely obsessed with equality *works on a way to rewrite 70 years of polish jokes to be about killing white males instead*

• Locked thread