Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The level of denial is this treat is literal insanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

What do we call the equivalent of the glass ceiling, but for the undead? Hillary is going to blast through multiple ceilings to get to the presidency like a sperm forcing its way through the zona pellucida of an ovum it is incompatible with.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

More proof that all people should be put to death at 60.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

John Ashcroft lost his Senate seat to a dead man so there's some precedent there, I guess.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

GBS' legendary hatred of its mods continues.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

"You're sick, ma'am. You need to stay in bed!"
"But if I don't call a fifth of the electorate deplorable, who will?"

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Why stop there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tYQ18oK40&t=242s

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Pneumonia was pretty drat debilitating when my father managed to get hit with it in his early 40s, and he was physically fit and otherwise healthy. I watched my grandpa slowly die, his wet and ragged gasps sounding eerily like a Mr. Coffee brewing up a fresh pot of java. My grandma almost bit it three times over her last decade of life due to pneumonia, but it was a UTI that went septic that finally got her. Each episode just left her less capable than before.

Hil-dawg is hosed. Even if she makes it through this patch of pneumonia, she's not going to be "bouncing back," but rather just slowly circling the drain waiting for the next episode. Four years of extreme stress isn't going to go over well with her body.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Pvt.Scott posted:

Pneumonia was pretty drat debilitating when my father managed to get hit with it in his early 40s, and he was physically fit and otherwise healthy. I watched my grandpa slowly die, his wet and ragged gasps sounding eerily like a Mr. Coffee brewing up a fresh pot of java. My grandma almost bit it three times over her last decade of life due to pneumonia, but it was a UTI that went septic that finally got her. Each episode just left her less capable than before.

Hil-dawg is hosed. Even if she makes it through this patch of pneumonia, she's not going to be "bouncing back," but rather just slowly circling the drain waiting for the next episode. Four years of extreme stress isn't going to go over well with her body.

check this out though: It's her turn, and nothing matters we're all going to die soon then oblivion hopefully

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Surely hillary could just transplant a younger person's lungs into her body to hasten her recovery. Maybe do all the organs while they are in there? She might have her parts on a rotating replacement schedule though, like a car. I don't know how the elite do things.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Aralan posted:

check this out though: It's her turn, and nothing matters we're all going to die soon then oblivion hopefully

I was always more of a Morrowind kind of guy, myself. I hope the afterlife isn't Oblivion.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Pvt.Scott posted:

She doesn't have pneumonia, she has brain damage, blood clots, and seizures.

Just because her people told you that, doesn't make it true. Almost all press releases for anything are lies or altered truths. Is a bullshit press release all it takes to control the masses? Sad.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hey did anyone think of this yet

hilary clintown

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Moon Atari posted:

Surely hillary could just transplant a younger person's lungs into her body to hasten her recovery. Maybe do all the organs while they are in there? She might have her parts on a rotating replacement schedule though, like a car. I don't know how the elite do things.

This was actually her plan for a long time but then her organs started rejecting and now she has to personally slay each donor for just one of their organs, any more than that and the ritual simply won't work

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
*carefully totters around the truth, and uses words like pivoting*

i'm here to bring you everything you've ever wanted from the mean ol' white male elite

*rides the glass ceiling climbers*

just a little higher now!

*gets above the glass ceiling, applies a few more coatings of antifemme for the white male elite*

you need to re-elect me so that I can finally destroy this glass ceiling forever!

*applies a coating of antinegro and antifemme*

*lives above the underclasses for all time, until William Rutherford Bush Clitonius III abdicates due to madness, resuming global war*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Last week they told us she was perfectly healthy and i believed it like a dumb slave. If you don't you wear TINFOIL! Press releases are literally the word of god.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i would never betray of myself the visage of the tinfoil man. i will sit, and i will wait. I will vote and i will wait. I will wait and i will wait. I will vote and I will vote. I will never presume to have a voice in the democratic process, that is for my betters, it is by will alone i stop my mind for this campaign season

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

has somebody paired the spill with drowning pool yet

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Prorat posted:

Just because her people told you that, doesn't make it true. Almost all press releases for anything are lies or altered truths. Is a bullshit press release all it takes to control the masses? Sad.

She probably actually has pneumonia, which often is a secondary condition on top of Parkinson's

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Prorat posted:

before anyone calls this a conspiracy theory from left field with no credibility: the blood clot was in 2012 and took her a lot of 2013 to recover, this is from her own medical staff and public information

the seizures thing ranks just below 'absolutely true' and into 'pretty much confirmed' by the diazepam super injector her doctor carries around in hand, the sun glasses, the actual videos of her having mild seizures on camera

the brain damage seems kind of speculative or hard to pint point because we haven't seen her brain, i have a family member who had a mild stroke without any major long term problems beyond those of the blood thinners they want you to take for the rest of your life, but then again you don't usually take a year to recover from a very mild stroke, so maybe it's fair to assume she had a brain damaging stroke.

it's just a weird thing where we have dozens of video tapes of a person likely to become our next president with all of these problems, i think it seems so insane even some people who hate the clintons probably dismiss this stuff as being too crazy to be true

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
*carefully compares today's press missives against 2 dimensional ideological chart*

I'm gonna be a centrist forever, no matter where politics goes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWEET: SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE TWEET: SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE TWEET: SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I read a thing online on a normal looking news website that said she was taking coumadin, so I'm pretty sure at this point she's doomed to die and honestly being on powerful anticoagulants like that should probably DQ you from the whole political process

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

extra stout posted:

it's just a weird thing where we have dozens of video tapes of a person likely to become our next president with all of these problems, i think it seems so insane even some people who hate the clintons probably dismiss this stuff as being too crazy to be true

The :tinfoil: crowd has this problem of taking everything down the rabbit hole as far as possible so on the off chance they kind of get something right for once, they've already added lizard people, chemtrails, and FEMA death camps into the mix and most people just ignore them wholesale.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
FEMA is actually executing every last native american right now and that's a solid plank in both parties' platforms so i don't know why you'd use that tinfoil hat emoticon

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Some MSM called this whole thing a "stumble" and you wonder why Trump gets cheers when he poo poo talks the media. They treat us like we are blind dumb fucks.

gently caress the media.

Fake edit: *reads press release* never mind guys, she's okay because the words on her website said so, btw did you know that Trump is literally Hitler?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the teflon don has been uncharacteristically taciturn during this whole wonderful day in american politics

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Donald "Huge Penis" Trump promised not to campaign today so maybe tomorrow he'll give it to ole crooked hillary

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Update: CNN is still referring to full fledged, rag-doll style loss of consciousness while walking, a "stumble" on the front page headlines and anywhere it's mentioned within the article.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I cannot wait to see the debates, it's going to be so good this year

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

What happens if she wins but succumbs before the inauguration? Would they just swear in her running mate as if she never existed?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Code Jockey posted:

I cannot wait to see the debates, it's going to be so good this year

i'm beginning to wonder if the universe can even tolerate such an event, and is physically rejecting her from reality to prevent it from ever taking place.

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007

Aralan posted:

Donald "Huge Penis" Trump promised not to campaign today so maybe tomorrow he'll give it to ole crooked hillary

Wow pretty brilliant by his standards to not say anything today. The media would have a field day.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nill posted:

What happens if she wins but succumbs before the inauguration? Would they just swear in her running mate as if she never existed?

I believe this country is ready for a dead president to be in the white house.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Prorat posted:

Ok. poo poo's still hosed for her. I've been ignoring any campaign news other than the occasional glance at GBS. I'm glad you set my opinion on specifically why Hillary is the walking dead straight. She can have all of those things at once! Dream big.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

She should change her slogan from 'I'm with her' to 'I'm down with the sickness'. Or out with the oldbama in with the pneumonia.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Moon Atari posted:

out with the oldbama in with the pneumonia.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Moon Atari posted:

out with the oldbama in with the pneumonia.

• Locked thread