Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
I kinda want them to have to fight Spiders and other predatory insects now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

This is better than I could have hoped. :allears:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

X-O posted:

I'm gonna give them a pass on this one and say if you're tiny and you have a giant Egghead in front of you taking up most of the view you'll be forgiven for not noticing the sleeping old guy in the corner of the room.

It looks to me that Egghead was leaning forward facing them and taking up their field of view. In today's strip it looks like he stood upright and moved back.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Buckets posted:

They're talking about theater...

Clown 9 is making a comeback!

I want this now. :allears:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I swear this is the last one of these I will make, so as not to run this poo poo into the ground if I haven't already.

gently caress that noise :regd08:

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Holy cow that actually is a real Petroglyph and not just made up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroglyph_National_Monument#/media/File:Rinconada_Star_Being.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

Oh thank christ the writer is pulling the ripcord. End this madness so Spider-Man can team up with Black Panther or something.

I will fight you IRL.

• Locked thread