Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

To truly celebrate Newspaper Spider-Man this thread could use that comic that features Morlun's visit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

If JJJ didn't know about Ant-Man at all I'm not sure he'll care much.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Gas, eh? Beats getting punched after entering a dark building.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

The onomatopoeia for the gun should have been "dakka dakka" :orks:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

"...the rest of your natural life" should probably have been "...the rest of your natural life" cuz you just know he's going to die and return as a ghost.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Will this finally be the Turn Off the Dark crossover we've all been waiting for?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Never before have I been so happy seeing a raccoon come out of a smoldering pile of thrash.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Syncopated posted:

They liked the scene where Spidey pulls an angry raccoon out of a spaceship so much they drew it twice.

Mierenneuker posted:

Never before have I been so happy seeing a raccoon come out of a smoldering pile of thrash.

smashpro1 posted:

This strip is the gift that keeps on giving. :allears:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

They should have sent a poet... :allears:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

He can't help it that he keeps running into bricks and fists.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

I really really want to see how Mary Jane Watson Parker would explain being in a car in the middle Nevada (that is where they are, right? Or was it New Mexico) with a space raccoon and Spider-Man.

It all wouldn't matter. If somebody would stop them they'd ask about the "raccoon" and promptly would get their face clawed off by Rocket.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

ok it's a space hammer

But where would one store such a space hammer?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

The answer I was looking for was "hammerspace" but :captainpop:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

also while he can use his hammer as a hammer i don't think it returns to him like mjolnir

So he'll spend half a week just walking towards it and picking it up. Plenty of opportunity to sling more insults at Peter.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Here is the soundtrack for today's comic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KbnWvOCEfM

Edit: Yesterday's too!

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Feb 11, 2017

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

After this arc is over you can probably make a wonderful gif with every version of Rocket. All 17 of them.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Haifisch posted:

I mean, it's Albuquerque. Who's going to miss it?

I shall miss the world famous Albuquerque Holiday Inn.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Cabbit posted:

Spidey's going to put the helmet on backwards so that Ronan can't see, and this being Newspaper Spider-Man it will actually work.

Ronan will then call back the sentry to help him out with his helmet. It all makes sense now!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Oh no!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Push El Burrito posted:

Does Doom take off all his armor or does he just, like, poke his dick through a hole in it?

Did you ever see the movie Space Truckers featuring Charles Dance as a space pirate? I imagine the situation is somewhat similar.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

ConfusedUs posted:

That outfit is amazing.

I look forward to the week artist messing up that headpiece every single time.
Edit: Then again not even the weekend artist is consistent, so maybe it is just meant to be perfectly flawed.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

The only way that could have been better if you changed the stinger to "Kala changes cheeks?"

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Spider-Man is not going to kill Tyrannus. He'll just cut off his oxygen.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Minions, monsters, soldiers of the cold dark! Obey they call... of Kel'Thuzad Tyrannus.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

This silly comic is making me so angry right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I hate him so much that I just moved into a brick house without lights.

• Locked thread