Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I really hope Ant Man asks Pete why he doesn't just control the spider like he does with ants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Something about Pete in that first panel killed me with his "gently caress me I guess I'm fighting this guy" expression

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Glad Spider-man didn't spring for a room for Rocket or a room with two beds. Nah, let's put the space stranger on a cot next to my wife

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

MJ left the car with them, walked all the way up the ridge where Ronan is, and then Pete finally realized she should hang back? If she doesn't get involved in the fight I'm going to be very sad

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

There's also like a 60% chance the shot will just bounce off and hit Peter. So what I'm saying is he should take the shot.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

My brain won't let me parse panel 4's Spider-man as anything other than having a middle ages style halo

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Ok there's no way the halos on Spider-man aren't intentional

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

I really can't wait for the panel of the awkward Ronan/Sentry web hug

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Gonna change my name to Itsray Blasts

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Man I really love the moloids :3:

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

I can't see the moloid on the left in the last panel as anything other than crying. They're so upset that Tyrannus is ruining Moley's wedding. What did we do to deserve moloids? Calling it now, Tyrannus's wife/the moloids save the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

I'm still reeling from the idea in the first panel that Connors didn't invent a formula that turned him into a lizard he added "the ingredient that makes you a lizard":psyduck:

• Locked thread