Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Proteus Jones posted:

I think at this point, JJJ is the only one who doesn't in NSM. Everyone else is humoring him.

Peter probably forgets sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Randaconda posted:

I need a NSM movie now.

Danny Devito can play the Mole Man

Charlie Day would be a good Newspaper Spider-Man.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Tiggum posted:

Last time I tried this I turned into a giant lizard. The time before that I turned into a giant lizard. The time before that... also a giant lizard. But I've got a good feeling about this one!

Maybe this time he wants to become a lizard for good this time and forget the pain of human loneliness. :smith:

Nah, just kidding, he's gonna be trying to grow his arm back like always.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

uPen posted:

So are we going to get a sidekick to help bring the lizard under control or is the lizard going to save spiderman from something worse?
C'mon, give us Newspaper Giant-Size Man-Thing!

graham cracker posted:

All i want is for peter to get injected with a serum and become spider-manatee. It would be a considerable increase in intelligence.
Maybe Peter could become the Amazing Giant-Size Spider-Man-Thing! Sure he'd technically be mindless, but would anyone really be able to tell?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

mind the walrus posted:

Damning with very faint praise considering MJ married Peter.

Hey, that was back in the 80s. Before the dark times. Before the bricks.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so uh, he alternated between loading his van and smashing his lab? dude is incredibly high, and you can tell he didn't synthesize the drugs himself by the fact that he is not a giant bipedal lizard.

Also, how the hell did he load all that heavy equipment into the van with only one arm?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Begemot posted:

Mister Sinister isn't a traditional Spider-Man villain, but you try telling that to Stan Lee.

Well, where Sinister goes, the Marauders usually aren't far behind, and you know what that means...

Next Time: Sabretooth!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, I think it turned out later that he was actually his future self pretending to be his 16-year-old self stuck in his future self's body. Comics, everybody!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Synthbuttrange posted:

They're going to gently caress up and turn the poor bastard into the man-thing

And yet, despite being mindless, Man-Thing will still be smarter than Peter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Maybe Peter got taught kung fu by Shang-Chi like he did in 616.

Except in the newspaperverse, Shang-Chi deliberately trained him wrong...as a joke.

• Locked thread