Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This is like three days after Spidey was amazed that his webs were even remotely effectual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm so glad I made this thread.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Oh cool, Weekend Rocket flew in a Saiyan ball ship.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

X-O posted:

I like to think time progresses normally for those off panel, so he's been walking for weeks now.

This is going to be a big shame when they get to LA and the casting people are wondering where MJ has been.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

"Let's go take a nap. I doubt Ronan will blow up any more diners or find the sentry in the meantime!"

I hope they have to pay a pet deposit for Rocket.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

techknight posted:

It's a real, (quality) costume for the whole family!

DON'T EVER TALK TO ME OR MY SPACE SON EVER AGAIN!!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Lurdiak posted:

Joe Quesada bursts through the wall of the thread "HE'S IN HIS EARLY TWENTIES AT THE LATEST!"

In the last issue of Squirrel Girl, they show her 5th birthday party where she dresses as Iron Man Dressed as Spider-Man So She Has Both Of Their Powers. So Spider-Man has canonically been active for at least 15 years!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hotels typically have a nightstand on both sides of a single bed. If there's two beds, it depends on the size of the room.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Nenonen posted:

Where's Slylock when the planet needs him?
Look we don't need that racist cop running Rocket in for a crime he hasn't committed

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Kwyndig posted:

Weekend artist doesn't know nobody uses those televisions anymore.

lovely roadside motels in the New Mexico desert might.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Please don't post the post-Trump version of national parks, thanks.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Remember that a volcano doesn't have to be active. The entire central part of the US is a volcano that will pretty much destroy civilization when it erupts again. Unless Trump gets there first!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Please be the rest of the Guardians please be the rest of the Guardians

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

might wanna check the date

Doesn't change anything.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MJ carries a brick in her purse at all times, knowing it is the most powerful object in the Newspaperverse. She'll accidentally knock out Peter with it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Please stop calling the Universal Weapon a hammer. It just happens to resemble a hammer. Give it the proper respect.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

:eyepop:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Spidey vs crippling self doubt.
But...Rocket's not a quadruped. He clearly walks on two legs.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The good news is that it'll take it awhile to destroy Albuquerque if it's doing it one empty car at a time.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

fortunately, they can rely on a person with the proportional strength and speed of a raccoon

Have you ever read Slylock Fox? Raccoons are *devious*

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Oh god what kind of comic is this?

Ah the Flying Nothing. I know how this goes.

(It's gotta be Kane!)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I just hope when Peter dies he donates his brain to CTE research.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It's me. I'm the guy yelling "RUN!" as I run towards the giant(?) killer robot.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Maybe MJ will remind Peter that Aunt May lives on Earth, so he can turn on his Aunt May is Dying power multiplier.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Maybe there's a facial force field.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Put the helmet on halfway so he gets just enough Kree air to not die, but not enough to be able to do anything.

This only makes sense in the Newspaperverse.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ferrule posted:

Giving Ronan his helmet back so he doesn't die isn't all that crazy of an idea provided, oh, I dunno, someone takes away his hammer, first?

UNIVERSAL WEAPON.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

rare Magic card l00k posted:

"I really wish that didn't make so much sense" pretty much describes the process that went into making Newspaper Spider-Man.

I feel like that panel is a response to pretty much any superhero comic published...ever.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I really want the Avengers to swoop in in a little bit, punch the sentry a couple times and be snarky assholes to Pete like "Hey yeah we just wanted to see if you could handle this robot slowly blowing up cars, but I guess not. Maybe stick to bank robbers?"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

X-O posted:

It probably is, considering this thread got really popular right around the time this story started way back in what feels like 2012 at this point.

Everybody fuckin' loves shroomin'.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

He's going to web Ronan to the sentry's face so it thinks Ronan is the only thing and won't shoot, isn't he?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

dupersaurus posted:

Good thing he's not a human

Wow racist much?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ConfusedUs posted:

Technically, I think that would be speciesist. Because Ronan isn't human.

Wow spacist much?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If I've learned anything from Gundam, it's not to lose the loving inner crotch piece god loving dammit.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I think the first I owned was the return of the Trisentinel where he teamed up with Nova and there was Antarctic vibranium.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

X-O (I think?) theorized that the Sunday artist does whatever and the weekday artist has to link each Sunday.

I like to think that explains it all.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Push El Burrito posted:

I just want to say that this is the best thread on the forums. Like it isn't even close.

I would like to note that SOMEONE voted it under a 5.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Lurdiak posted:

Instead of playing Witcher 3, I decided to make this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmfK5gSgLRo

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Newspaper Spider-Man makes about as much sense as a Bray Wyatt promo, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

As long as it follows the grand tradition of the guest star punching Pete for a week, I don't really care who it is.

• Locked thread