Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

hey jastiger idaho sucks haha owned

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

MiracleWhale posted:

hey jastiger idaho sucks haha owned

yowza

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

social vegan posted:

can we get some mod-enforced gatekeeper art threads, got a hankering for some paintings that could b submitted as evidence in court one day

same, same, A THOUSAND TIMES SAME

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Jastiger posted:

I remember now. I forget the guys name, and he got mega mad about the South being bad and vowed to change avatars forever for me and like 3 other posters. That was like a year ago lol.

Lots of Confederates of these forums hiding their colors.

that was in like may or june you dumbass

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nooner posted:

Gatekeeper is extremely good

is there still a good forums quotes thread?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Gaunab posted:

Jastiger because of my mercy and your service I am going to quit buying you these avatars.I wanted people to know how crazy and racist and cruel Sherman was from his mouth, and now they do. Make sure you fact check next time you say anything about the prick or the avs coming back. You are a shithead

There you go jastiger. You have a name. What are you gonna do about it?

Also I knew nothing about you before this thread, and now I know too much. You have further tarnished your internet reputation, and I will buy you a racist avatar at some point.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
AND WITH THAT I BID YOU GOOD EVENING

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Flesh Forge posted:

AND WITH THAT I BID YOU GOOD EVENING
uh you bid people adieu not that horse poo poo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Keep on driving those Confederat hold outs out of their little holes, Jastiger, the war won't be over til lena dunham gets an academy award

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I hate yankees posted:

that was in like may or june you dumbass

Nah it was at the latest in Februrary and I'm pretty sure it continued into NOvember or some such.

Airborne Viking posted:

Also I knew nothing about you before this thread, and now I know too much. You have further tarnished your internet reputation, and I will buy you a racist avatar at some point.

Why do you align with the forces of evil?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
For an extra fee you are able to permanently change another posters avatar

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ok who got me this new one?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Airborne Viking posted:

Lol wow gaunab is a bitch

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I know right

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The squeaky wheel gets the 10 dollar png.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Mods please gas this altar to one poster's incessant vanity and self centeredness

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sounds like someone is a little bit jealous there, notZaar

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
I really liked all of the ideas in the OP. Also, I would like to see a new rule in SA that requires everyone to sign their names at the ends of their posts.

LOVE,
VITALIS

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
HOW ABOUT UR SIG IS ACTULY THE POST??

SIGNED, THIS THREAd is bad and dumb thx

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

no forums pet avatars but this jagoff still has his cutesy "please pay attention to me" thread

we deserved that ddos

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
remember when people bought him so many avs he came up with the brilliant idea of changing the rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

zen death robot posted:

Those ideas are bad OP and I shan't be implementing any of them

Implement THIS *feebly tries to lift self out of chair, collapses backwards. Self improvement book skitters across the floor and bumps into dying cat*

• Locked thread