Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Gatekeeper's idea sounds great. I don't know how much work it would be to implent it though. The way it sounded to me, radium's "legacy" (which mostly seems to resemble a huge steaming pile of dung with a few motherboards sticking out) is already creating more than enough work and head scratching for ZDR as it is.

Still, I think that something like this could create a new source of income for Lowtax and Something Awful in general, and it's overall a friendly and nicer alternative to the spite avatars.

In the meantime I think the forums could be hugely improved by FREEING DRAD_BERT AND IRON PRINCE ALREADY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

Free Drad_bert.

Exactly.

• Locked thread