Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

They already give you unlimited breadsticks why do you want MORE carbs

Only chumps eat the breadsticks. To get your money's worth you want to focus on things that are meat heavy like the zuppa Toscana or shrimp Alfredo or sausage rigatoni.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lmao at the idea of eating shrimp at olive garden in an all you can eat scenario.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'd like water to drink and also i'd like to have diarrhea for 36 hrs

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So you can literally just walk into any Olive Garden any time you want like some fuckin don and be all like "eeeyyyyyyy gimmie some-a spaghetti!" :kiddo:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Olive garden is lovely especially for the price, why would anyone eat there :confused:

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Just take a bunch of laxatives and only eat the zuppa. You could prob eat them out of business.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i love carbs

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
this seems like a great way to kill yourself

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Another pasta pass pro tip: sit next to one of the big potted plants and dump your pasta into it after you eat all the sausage off it.

Or you can sit in one of the dark booths and keep a one gallon ziplock in your pocket. Fill it with the pasta and then just go to the bathroom periodically and dump in straight into the toilet.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

That's a big of a stretch. It is, however, a great way to feel regret after spending too much money on a large volume of very mediocre food

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Serious Frolicking posted:

I can think of more delicious ways to off myself i'm a huge prick

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Hello I have this pass that says I am entitled to free pasta. No I will not be tipping.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Y-Hat posted:

i could pay $100 for unlimited pasta at a lovely restaurant chain, or i can spend far less than that on ingredients for delicious carbonara that comes out to three servings each time i make it

the choice is pretty clear to me

lol at eating three servings of carbonara in one sitting

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

lol at eating only three servings of carbonara in one sitting

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Hey guys here's an awesome weight loss tip. Don't gorge yourself on lovely all you can eat pasta.

Jerk Tannon
Aug 15, 2001
No gabagool I see

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

For 100 dollars I'll give you a coupon for unlimited handies. They will not be good.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Germstore posted:

For 100 dollars I'll give you a coupon for unlimited handies. They will not be good.

regardless of the quality it sounds like financially this would pay for itself in 5 handies, and then every single handy after 6 is pure profit

KifygmySkulltulas
Sep 13, 2016

by Smythe

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

lol at eating three servings of carbonara in one sitting
leftovers, idiot

i'm eating one serving right now, it's delicious

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
You idiots. your not paying 100 dollars for the food. your paying 100 dollars for the privilege. the experience. the use of the quality olive garden meeting facilities to have laugh-filled dinners with your friends and loved ones, you know, with the light-hearted ribbing and breadstick passing and whatnot

tldr: you only hate this if you dine alone

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I like how no one cares that you could use this for unlimited salads.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i can't think of a sadder dish than leftover carbonara even if it was good to begin with.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Y-Hat posted:

i could pay $100 for unlimited pasta at a lovely restaurant chain, or i can spend far less than that on ingredients for delicious carbonara that comes out to three servings each time i make it

the choice is pretty clear to me

Let me know when you can make 400 servings of your gay carbonara for less than $100. Because you can easily eat that many servings with a Pasta Pass.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I like how no one cares that you could use this for unlimited salads.

TBF Olive Garden salads suck. If it was Ruby Tuesdays id be interested in unlimited salads.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

FrankieGoes posted:

Let me know when you can make 400 servings of your gay carbonara for less than $100. Because you can easily eat that many servings with a Pasta Pass.

That's 8 servings a day.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
there is nothing worse than bad pasta.

nothing.

okay maybe some things shut up you assholes

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FrankieGoes posted:

TBF Olive Garden salads suck. If it was Ruby Tuesdays id be interested in unlimited salads.

Omg are you kidding? Lol if you don't go to Olive Garden for the salad and sauce.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Germstore posted:

That's 8 servings a day.

Yeah?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

That is a dangerous pace to keep up for almost two months.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Bananana posted:

How much of a savings is that?

We did napkin math and youd have to have 2 bowls of pasta a day for the entire time to break even

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

can i skin you when your heart goes out?

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Germstore posted:

That's 8 servings a day.

Mamma mia!!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

FrankieGoes posted:

i'd rather not eat lovely pasta when i can make it on my own and have plenty of leftovers

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

We did napkin math and youd have to have 2 bowls of pasta a day for the entire time to break even

Let's see this napkin.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FrankieGoes posted:

My county also offers chicken feces for free but I'm not Australian.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

fivethree posted:

http://www.cbs5az.com/story/33076342/olive-garden-endless-pasta-passes-to-be-sold-thursday

How many people will be staying up until 12AM to buy a pass? I know I will. I love eating OG (Olive Garden eh heheh ) 3x per day, I love loading up on fat sodium and calories, it's so delicious, ahhhh UNGNNHNN

The question is what percentage of passes will go to goons? The over/under is 60%.

* grins lazily, "BYEEEEHHY!! PBASTAH!!" *
* spends 9 minutes waddling to rascal scooter parked outside *
* rest *
* drive scooter to government subsidized vehicle *
* get in custom (for the morbidly obese) made F-350 super duty crew cab for 20 minutes *
* drive to olive garden *
* pasta *

That's you... probably.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

* grins lazily, "BYEEEEHHY!! PBASTAH!!" *
* spends 9 minutes waddling to rascal scooter parked outside *
* rest *
* drive scooter to government subsidized vehicle *
* get in custom (for the morbidly obese) made F-350 super duty crew cab for 20 minutes *
* drive to olive garden *
* pasta *

That's you... probably.

Thats what I want to be when i grow up

:911:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
So how fat is the average pasta pass holder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

lol if all you're all aren't passed to you through a window

• Locked thread