Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Salad bars are so gross. I have no problem with their preparation, but you're basically putting your health in the hands of every filthy coughing moron or sneezing kid too short for the guard that came before you. Just eat a normal person amount of food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

oh look at me I'm a goon I'm too good to share saliva with the masses

We weren't all raised with your mom's values.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

JakeP posted:

I used to work at OG, and we had guy who was suing us because the Pasta Bowl promotion made him fat, but that never stopped him from coming in every night and staying for hours. For his refills he refused to let us bring him the smaller bowl of pasta, and demanded he keep getting full sized plates with extra sausage and meatballs. He also tipped like poo poo.

To get out of his chair (he needed the special chair with no arms on it) he would rock back and forth until he gained enough momentum to propel him out of his seat.

You guys should have done like a work slowdown until he stopped coming.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm honestly surprised they boil their pasta in water and it's not just dumped from a bag just like one from the supermarket frozen section but larger and clear.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think that's that chick from firefly that ruins everything she is cast in.

• Locked thread