Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Chris Hansen's kickstarted a reboot of his pedo-busting blockbuster Hansen vs Predator and the first episode is watchable here:

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/12/hansen-vs-predator-military-veteran-caught-in-connecticut-sting/

What's the deal with all these perverts in my kitchen? I don't go into their kitchen and try to meet underage kids for sex? Who are these people.

Will they still have hilarious chat logs to read in this modern day and age?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Trump will protect our vets

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
We invented hamburgers AND pizza. That garbage they have over in Italy isn't even worth mentioning.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

jerry and george eat at luna pizza

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Thanks but I would really have preferred you to have run this by the team and I first.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
^^^ lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
aww gently caress i blew it im gonna go post in the weed thread

• Locked thread