Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Fairly simple query. Who would win a no holds barred fight to the death? Brock Lesnar, or an orangutang. I'm leaning toward Brock Lesnar myself.

On the one hand, you have trained to fight MMA/amateur wrestler/WWE circus freak Brock Lesnar

On the other, you have some mangy dumbass animal who will pee in his own mouth for the heck of it when the mood strikes

I'm sure some of you jokesters will say orangutang but it seems obvious to me Brock would murder that dumb ape fairly quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

im the dick-knife.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
google says they're 7x stronger than an average man, so I'd estimate they're 3x stronger than brock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4

their joints are also built differently so grappling moves may not work well, something like an arm bar might not even be possible as they have much more leverage.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Brock Turner

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

jonathan posted:

google says they're 7x stronger than an average man, so I'd estimate they're 3x stronger than brock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4

their joints are also built differently so grappling moves may not work well, something like an arm bar might not even be possible as they have much more leverage.

The parameters of this match-up isn't a fit ape, its the slovenly ape in the OP.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i dunno if the orangatang "chimps out" on brock he might have a chance

otoh, brock has the retard strength of a retard

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Kuato posted:

The slovenly ape, the OP.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I thought orangutans just sort of sit there and smile at you like stoners.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
didnt an orangutan ice a guy and shove him up the chimney in a Poe story?

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I've been watching Orangutan videos on Youtube for 20 minutes now. Good thread.

naem
May 29, 2011

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
pretty sure based on their bite and muscularity alone the shittiest ape ever could kill any man

though that one does seem to be lacking speed

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I hope they shot that dangerous ape.

naem
May 29, 2011

extra stout posted:

pretty sure based on their bite and muscularity alone the shittiest ape ever could kill any man

though that one does seem to be lacking speed

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

your average orangutan is four or five times stronger than a human being didn't any of you see that video where one escaped at a zoo and loving moved a car with his bare hands

he'd stone cold stunner the loving poo poo out of brock lesnar

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

*begins rapidly tapping out before the fight begins*

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8J7jxc8_Pw

look at this fuckin dude he's gonna getcha

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

NomChompsky posted:

1:44 to 1:47 would make the sickest gif zoomed in slightly

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
But apes are all about grabbing and tearing stuff, sometimes throwing poo poo. What if this guy floats like a butterfly and all around nature's goon?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Bip Roberts posted:

I hope they shot that dangerous ape.

seriously, white people need to go back to the caves

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the next evolution of mma's is obviously animal vs human battle royale

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I kind of like that ape. He figures that he's in captivity, so he might as well not give a poo poo and just live it up as much as he can. I'm backing him.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i heard brock lesnar has a tattoo of a chest on his dick

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

the monkey will always win, something awful. they can pull a man apart like wet bread.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the orangutan

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

In lieu of conflict they choose to work together, co-launching a successful salad bar that gets franchised across the nation. Tensions would later emerge over the division of profits, which leads Lesnar to back out of the arrangement. They would nonetheless remain lifelong friends. Lesnar dies at the age of 65 from heart failure and the orangutan names a research foundation in his honor.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
A bonobo monkey resolves conflicts with loving and mutual sack touching with other male bonobos.

It's a start, Brock!

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

Once upon a time Blubberkopf made me even more confused....
The company that buys the Pay-Per-View rights.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Orangutan

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

reallivedinosaur posted:

i dunno if the orangatang "chimps out" on brock he might have a chance

otoh, brock has the retard strength of a retard

Most of that super ape strength is pretty much 'retard strength'. Humans can't consciously use all their muscles, we hold back to avoid hurting ourselves pretty much always and we don't even realize it. That's where those weird bursts of superstrength in extreme situations come from. Apes don't have that. It's not that their muscles are bigger or somehow better, they just don't hold back. They always just use everything they got. If you could find a big human who can do that, right off, you might have a real fight.

Right up until the ape bites off his face and genitals, I mean.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
The octagon? Orangutang.
The jungle? Orangutang.
The streets of LA? Now it gets interesting...

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
considering he's been TKO'd by humans I would go with the orange monkey

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Brock is gonna get bitch tits if he ever stops working out. Just sayin. :shrug:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kuato posted:

The parameters of this match-up isn't a fit ape, its the slovenly ape in the OP.

I don't think cardio conditioning is going to come into play after the ape bites off and consumes Brock's face in the first 4 seconds.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i read the thread title as brock lesnar vs. an orphanage. that would be a much more interesting match up.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

NomChompsky posted:

haha look at this video, no human could come close to hurting that crazy rear end thing without a gun

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I dunno I bet Brock could pick up and throw the orangutang. I saw him do that to the Miz one time. Once the ref calls the three count this thing is all over.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
heheheh which one is which? heheheh.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The ape will always win. No material art can overcome the fury of a berserk wild animal fighting for its life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

notZaar posted:

The ape will always win. No material art can overcome the fury of a berserk wild animal fighting for its life.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT MY EX WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread