Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Fairly simple query. Who would win a no holds barred fight to the death? Brock Lesnar, or an orangutang. I'm leaning toward Brock Lesnar myself.

On the one hand, you have trained to fight MMA/amateur wrestler/WWE circus freak Brock Lesnar

On the other, you have some mangy dumbass animal who will pee in his own mouth for the heck of it when the mood strikes

I'm sure some of you jokesters will say orangutang but it seems obvious to me Brock would murder that dumb ape fairly quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

jonathan posted:

google says they're 7x stronger than an average man, so I'd estimate they're 3x stronger than brock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4

their joints are also built differently so grappling moves may not work well, something like an arm bar might not even be possible as they have much more leverage.

The parameters of this match-up isn't a fit ape, its the slovenly ape in the OP.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
The one in the OP is mangy, and probably time for him to get put to sleep. I am pretty sure Brock could take him.

What a time it must have been to be in the Roman Empire era where you could probably see that kind of thing. And then die of some easily curable illness in your 20s or 30s also.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

ElGroucho posted:

Lesnar couldn't even defeat my fellow Mexican primate Cain Velasquez, so an orangutan would rip a hole in Lesnar's belly and pull out his hosed up intestines with minimal effort.

Yeah, but he also ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania XXX, so check and mate half-dead obese orangutang. :smuggo:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Half this thread after Brock defeats the half-dead gorilla:

• Locked thread