Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Wow is literally every goons worst sick day a day where they vomited and poo poo all over themselves?

Jesus Christ, my worst sickness was Lyme disease and it made me feel tired all the time for like a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I poo poo myself and then after seeing the poo poo I puked all over myself then slipped on my puke and hurt my tailbone which made me poo poo even more and then I even pissed a little bit too while puking and making GBS threads and then my nipples started lactating and I got really horny so I started rubbing poo poo and vomit all over my dick and then came and peed all over myself and puked and poo poo and vomit and puss and piss and jizz and oval office.

I'm just your average sick goon.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

The guy at the ER joked that they were going to run out of vomit basins for me.

haha that's Jerry for ya, what a card

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Any time I get sick I just erupt with vomit and diarrhea. I'll just be sitting at my desk, sneeze, and suddenly a torrent of vomit and diarrhea spray out of my pores.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I vomited so hard my intestines flew out of my mouth and I had to slurp them back in like spaghetti.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Got heat stroke in the middle of a 9/11 rally and my handlers had to shove me into a van.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
3 pages of diarrhea, vomit, and fever dreams.

I think this thread is making me sick

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

Lost all interest in the forums.

Yes but did you erupt into a fountain of poo poo and vomit? This is the poo poo and vomit thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Ok well come back once you've poo poo and vomited all over yourself.

• Locked thread