Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Ireland is a strange country, the country I am from. It is a bad country that has no idea how to handle itself with regards to both local and global affairs. Recently, in the pursuit of some sort of impish dare it dripped its toes into the holy sacrament to shake the stilled waters of Christs domain by legalizing gay marriage. After quickly scurrying back behind the walls of tradition the post-gay marriage vote nation made sure to follow up and cover its bases by not tackling any of the general harassment and queer bashing that goes on around the rest of the country, and it's still safe to beat a weird lookin' queer to within an inch of his life in rural communities. It's fine the homos want to get married, I just don't want to see them anywhere near me. loving dirty queers.

But seeing as God himself who, according to my local Priest, chose Ireland specifically as his bed rest on Sunday did NOT immediately turn the nation to ash when we went against his divine law and let the faggots marry, we have continued to tread gingerly down the path of atheistic trespass.

It is well known that God punished Ireland with the potato famine because one Barry O'Connor (34) from Co. Cavan didn't go to confession on a particularly fine Wednesday evening on the 5th of may in the year 1823 opting instead in favour of 'Having a sup of whiskey.' In line with the continued meddling in the affairs of the LORD, the various rising flotsam of sinners that now infest this Ireland have picked a new way to sneer in the face of God who rests in the High Heavens: Putting chocolate inside of potatoes.

Will you be visiting Ireland to try our new national delicacy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Triggered.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
For gently caress's sakes

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I'd say that idea is an abortion but I don't think your nation allows those.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This doesn't even sound good.

Naerasa posted:

:drat:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Naerasa posted:

Not sure if you got the memo but a pre-cognitive cluster of formative tissue is worth as much to the Irish state as a functional adult Woman, and we have proof to that effect*.

*God said so.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

How did they get the chocolate inside the potato? Magicians?

I mean, if they cut it in half to scoop out the insides then surely it's going to fall apart when you try to cook it?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Who has these ideas? are they dead yet?

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Feckin' Jesus. What's next?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the island nation of drunk peasants makes dumbass collective decisions, better stop the presses this is news that people need to know!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Naerasa posted:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

error1 posted:

How did they get the chocolate inside the potato? Magicians?

I mean, if they cut it in half to scoop out the insides then surely it's going to fall apart when you try to cook it?
You eat them raw.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Idaho does not know this particular form of torture.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
*drives tank through park in 1920s and kills tens of civilians*

im helping and the good guy hi im the IRA

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Naerasa posted:

:chanpop:

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Buttmeister posted:

What is the deal with the IRA not being bad guys in American media?

Like I watched Burn Notice and Fiona is ex-IRA and blows up Miami constantly and I was like wtf why is she the good guy she's literally a terrorist from an organisation that killed more people than the 9/11 attacks

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

My Granny made these for us all the time when we were kids, had a special spud-corer and everything, she always said they were a Leitrim thing.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Man, seeing that chocolate filled potato just pisses me the gently caress off.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Buttmeister posted:

The tank was British, not Irish.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Wow I didn't know the Irish were so whiny

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark posted:

Wow I didn't know the Irish were so whiny
Then you don't know many of them

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

happyhippy posted:

The tank was British, not Irish.

ok sorry didnt realize the brits were as retarded as the irish

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
If that potato shell was cubed up and fried tater tot fashion I would be all over that.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
what is up with british authority figures just straight up killing their citizen dudes when they get mad lmbo

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Buttmeister posted:

ok sorry didnt realize the brits were as retarded as the irish

The drink makes us retarded.
Centuries of royal inbreeding makes the Brits retarded.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ireland is a lovely country full of drunk idiots, but this is the first time i've ever felt sorry for them.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Quote-Unquote posted:

What is the deal with the IRA not being bad guys in American media?

Like I watched Burn Notice and Fiona is ex-IRA and blows up Miami constantly and I was like wtf why is she the good guy she's literally a terrorist from an organisation that killed more people than the 9/11 attacks

People in the US love to pretend to be Irish (gently caress knows why) - see St. Patrick's Day. Idgi either, I'm not Irish and i don't want to pretend to be

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
do irelanders call weed "the dank"

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Captain Yossarian posted:

People in the US love to pretend to be Irish (gently caress knows why) - see St. Patrick's Day. Idgi either, I'm not Irish and i don't want to pretend to be

Even Irish people pretend they're not Irish but being dumb as gently caress, drunk and ginger normally outs them.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm real sorry you put effort into that OP dude because

"Tesco" posted:

According to Tesco the New potatoes are delicious milk chocolate ganache smothered in white chocolate made by Lir Chocolate.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
imagine if it was called the emerald island because it was covered in weed haha oh man

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm 1/4 irish but i don't pretend that it means anything. poo poo, every white person in the us except for maybe the most precious of blue bloods has some irish in them.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Scudworth posted:

I'm real sorry you put effort into that OP dude because

that's still tragic as gently caress, dude. they love potatoes so much that they make non-potato foods to resemble potatoes.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
are they just wrapped in fondant to look like potatoes?

still gross

also there is an e in potatoe

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Buttmeister posted:

what is up with british authority figures just straight up killing their citizen dudes when they get mad lmbo
Sometimes the British have to shoot their (insert literally any group of people) pour encourager les autres.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Serious Frolicking posted:

i'm 1/4 irish but i don't pretend that it means anything. poo poo, every white person in the us except for maybe the most precious of blue bloods has some irish in them.

Your mom has some Irish in her :grin:

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Buttmeister posted:

do irelanders call weed "the dank"

No, its normally called 'haís' or 'an tábac bhfuaici"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Theophany posted:

Your mom has some Irish in her :grin:

from her mom's side, yeah. no one actually fucks ethnic irish though, since they are subhuman troglodytes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
though i guess i could be wrong about that because that describes your mom pretty well and she always has a cock or six in her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i dated an irish girl and her gramma lived with her and her gramma was 90 and senile and only spoke gaelic and i would go to the house and it was like having demons screaming at me and all around me

• Locked thread