Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Error 404 posted:

Spokanistan

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

wormil posted:

And probably became The Scorpion 2. (Red Hand) I never liked him anyway, he was always an rear end in a top hat.

Hector is amazing and I love that he has joined the new cast. Seriously keep that dude on the cast. Vasquez? I'm glad he went back to his home planet.

Error 404 posted:

Spokanistan claims another

Yaknow as a Russian/Canadian I am contemplating moving to Spokane (well Collville/Kettle Falls area). This name makes me feel like it would be an easy transition. I've got plenty of gas masks and gear but how easy is it to find Russian 5.56 ammo? I might have to hurry and hope my people make the transition to 5.56 Nato for my scrounging needs. Do you guys really need another former Army turned Large Animal Vet/Science Fiction author? If I do this I should try and get an extra role on Z Nation. I'm hillbilly looking enough to do one of those feral roles easy. Can't promise sobriety.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Von_Doom posted:

Yaknow as a Russian/Canadian I am contemplating moving to Spokane (well Collville/Kettle Falls area). This name makes me feel like it would be an easy transition. I've got plenty of gas masks and gear but how easy is it to find Russian 5.56 ammo? I might have to hurry and hope my people make the transition to 5.56 Nato for my scrounging needs. Do you guys really need another former Army turned Large Animal Vet/Science Fiction author? If I do this I should try and get an extra role on Z Nation. I'm hillbilly looking enough to do one of those feral roles easy. Can't promise sobriety.

Hope you like mormons and white supremacy. Idaho is like right there.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Error 404 posted:

Hope you like mormons and white supremacy. Idaho is like right there.

So being Jewish and Azn funny talking furrenger probably not going to go over well around there? I've never had burning crosses in my yard tho...

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy
Do you think Murphy is going to be 10Ks 10K?

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
I always thought that it'd end up being himself.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
Yeah I think the best 10k ending would be he gets bitten, takes out a bunch of zombies up to 9,999k. Then he fires a bullet into the air, quietly says "Ten Thousand" with a smile on his face, and then then bullet comes back down and takes him out.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

New Episode

Little Red and the Wolfz

A pack of wolves stalks an injured and alone 10k

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

10k Rambo time.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Murphy is such a poo poo lol.

Still, great suit.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

so is this a 10k death episode?

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
a 10k remade episode :colbert:

(maybe)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

cannibal hillbillies?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Mr Hootington posted:

cannibal hillbillies?

They're The Wolves from TWD but they actually dress and act like wolves instead of drawing dumbass W's on their foreheads :v:

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Murphy's gonna eat brains to understand science...

edit: oh hey sup cold steel

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Erghh posted:

Murphy's gonna eat brains to understand science...

edit: oh hey sup cold steel

cold steel is the best part of the show now.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Mr Hootington posted:

:agreed:

they need an in universe shout out.

...and those things 10k just found are looking suspicious.

edit: poo poo, apparently just random sharp object

Erghh fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Oct 15, 2016

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

so jut weird zombie.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Mr Hootington posted:

They really need to lock up their store after hours though. That is very unsafe.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

yesssssss

the next one is a weird episode

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
So Murphy is now Moore. Got it.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Really liking that evolving, changing, new zombies appear.

Any mutation/virus/w/e strong enough to gently caress-up humanity that bad wouldn't just stop, shadowy government science projects not withstanding.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
To Z or not to Z.

I absolutely love the dedication to lovely puns.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Is The Murphy losing his blue?

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Wife and I have not really liked the last two episodes as much as others and I think it is because they have not been Monster of the Week episodes and lingered too long on single stories.
Also way too much goddamn slow motion, really padded out.

Next week looking good though.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Honestly the last episode felt like filler to me. Just 10K running around in trees without really doing much to further the plot until the very end.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I was honestly shocked he lived through the episode. No one gets that much screen time unless they are about to die. Well I guess Addie got a whole episode and didn't die so what do I know.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

New Episode

Doc Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

The residents of a mental hospital capture Doc in hopes that he'll help them escape.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Doc got separated from the group :ohdear:

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
For a second thought that the walking-in-circles guy was Mitt Romney.

edit: 10k!

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Saw that 10k reveal coming :haw:

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Was really hoping for a cold steel commercial after skyrim.

Also the fake-out was a close one...

e: oh poo poo they named the klepto winona, totally missed that.

Erghh fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Oct 22, 2016

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Erghh posted:

e: oh poo poo they named the klepto winona, totally missed that.

An excellent dual reference to the movie Girl Interrupted and actress Winona Ryder's real life struggles with kleptomania :haw:

Also Doc should get 10k high more often :3:

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

DarklyDreaming posted:

An excellent dual reference to the movie Girl Interrupted and actress Winona Ryder's real life struggles with kleptomania :haw:

And she's dressed as Lydia from Beetlejuice!

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

This show never disappoints. Doc and Black Elvis are a great team.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Von_Doom posted:

Hector is amazing and I love that he has joined the new cast. Seriously keep that dude on the cast. Vasquez? I'm glad he went back to his home planet.

Russian .223 is commonly available from a few companies of varying quality. I like Silver Bear in my AR. Avoid Tula.

Also that closing bus shot was oddly pretty. There's some pretty nice cinematography in this show.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
College Slice
I love that Elvis continually broke his guitar and found a new one for the next scene.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Was kinda hoping Winona would make the team.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

nooneofconsequence posted:

Was kinda hoping Winona would make the team.

I was assuming she was going to. Was surprised when she just bounced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

I would totally watch a miniseries of just the "Crazies and a Bus" show. I am happy they all made it out, and even that they took the bus, just because they will could make a return at some point.

• Locked thread