Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toast King
Jun 22, 2007

It's so good to have this show back again. The helmet zombies were a cool idea, but did anyone think they were kind of disappointing in the end? I mean, all they really could and did do was knock people over and wave their arms around, can't bite or do anything much. It seems like they'd be a great distraction in the middle of a group of normal zombies though.

Oh well, still can't wait to see what else the season brings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast King
Jun 22, 2007

This season hasn't really been grabbing me so far. Still lots of cool little bits, but this last episode had way too many drawn out shots of rustling forest with nothing going on.

I started to feel more like that last season too, I think there are just more great moments overall in the first two. Although it helps that 1+2 were both already out when I started, it's nice not having a week between every new episode.

• Locked thread