Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Show def. seems to have started on a more somber/grisly tone than last season. 10k blend, Murphy ascending a throne that actually might work this time, Warren & the gang down and out...but at least Resident Zero might be getting laid soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

tomapot posted:

That's when I started worrying about 10K. :ohdear:

At the start when 10k was like "I'm not coming with you" but got on the cart anyway I was like wait what wtf? I guess I just couldn't imagine Murphy actually turning him but then you hit the stopped counting scene and you're just :ohdear:

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Murphy learned a hard lesson this ep. Ppl like at the very least, the illusion of free will :(

Of all the ways to suicide though gently caress.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Since you necro'd the thread going off of some new posts on instagram from cast and crew it looks like season 4 is about to start shooting if it hasn't already.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
weird how they waited until 2 days before premiere to drop a trailer? is this gonna be the last season? kinda feels like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75uwa2Id4kM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

JossiRossi posted:

This was said a while back, but someone was saying that people disappearing could be them being disconnected from a computer, and that's part of "The Reset" talk. When Warren was holding onto the antennae she looked at her hand and it looked very much like an 80s cyber vr interface glove styled thing. Definitely reality breakdown stuff going down, Zona could be messing with survivors heads or something.

If this was any other show I'd be worried, but they've conditioned us to expect batshit crazy so I can imagine them pulling off some VR bullshit.

• Locked thread