Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I love this show. The red accents were a nice touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I wonder if it's significant that he bit him on the neck instead of the face like everyone else.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Fair enough.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I kinda wish he didn't turn 10k too, Murphy has always been a dick but he usually has a soft spot for the gang. Cassandra was already bitten so it made sense with her.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I want Elvis to stick around for a few episodes.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It was nice that the lady told Warren that Murphy loves her because it's been like that for a long time and he won't say it himself. At this point I'm in camp Murphy because her mission is dumb and hasn't been relevant since the end of last season. Maybe it's time to give them a new mission.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don't get it what's Zone A supposed to mean?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I get that I was just wondering if it was coming from somewhere.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If you've liked it so far just ride that zombie train all the way to the current season this show is what the walking dead wishes it could be.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It's always a nice surprise when I realize Z Nation comes back soon.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I love the show but at this point it should be winding down.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

bou posted:

I laughed hard at Murphys "Yeah, we've been to several of those utopian civilized settlements - and we left as they were burning". Essentially summarizing the last couple seasons of TWD.

Since season 2. It’s kind of amazing they manage to rehash the same plot and keep such high viewer numbers.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s been way too serious this season. If I wanted no s op drama I’d watch the walking dead. Still a good show though.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea I don’t know who came to this season and decided to shift the tone of the show after 4 seasons but I do not like them.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It was weird but none of it was really funny like in previous seasons. You also had to have previous knowledge of ICP and juggalo culture to really get anything out of it. I wonder what it was like for someone who has no idea who ICP is? Probably pretty bad.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I can’t believe finale is next week. This season has been weak. I think it’s time to start packing it up z nation, it’s been a good run.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Especially one they completely ignore the next season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It was a very odd tonal shift this season. I still like the show I just think it’s time to end it. It’s had a good run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I could but I still like it, if I said I hated it then maybe that’s a reasonable response.

• Locked thread