Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
SECRET MOUNTAIN BASE :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
It's the apocalypse. None of this poo poo makes sense :shrug:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Chris James 2 posted:

Well they weren't kidding with the episode title

Now THAT is a cliffhanger :stonk:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

ApeHawk posted:

I'm thinking tractor beams?

Yeah we've seen that ship before in the Area 51 episode so it's this. They're all getting beamed to Zona for a scenery change next season and everyone is fine :v:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

wormil posted:

For anyone who didn't make the connection ...

Zone A = Zona, the place they first heard about in Roswell and the place that sent The Man. It was on the experimental US Air Force aircraft (UFO) in the last episode which means it's not just a bunch of billionaire assholes, it's a bunch of billionaire assholes and possibly vestiges of the US government. And as GreenNight said, there could be Zone B, C, etc. The weird thing is everyone has been calling it "Zona", The Man, the sub personnel, etc.

Not just that, people who know about Zona talk about it in blatantly religious terms, like it's more than just an island fortress in Oahu but the place where good people go when they die and where God watches over all us mere mortals and casts righteous judgement on the unworthy.

My guess is they have their own "Murphy" who got a prototype vaccine and they have a similar control over everyone in Zone-A

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
And Kellita Smith dyed her hair blonde for some reason that I'm sure has no bearing on the plot

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Did they put her in medicinal high heels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Sammus posted:

I just realized they got Henry Rollins to play a military dude. I thought I recognized him!

Somebody needs a hug :unsmith:

• Locked thread