Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I went through the end frame by frame and you can see everything except who he's supposed to kill. It's completely obscured the entire time, there's nothing to work with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I've mentioned this before, but one of the reasons why Asylum productions are what they are is shooting pace. They very rarely do more than one take. This becomes less of an issue when shooting a series as the cast and crew settle into a groove and you would naturally need fewer takes.

That's my theory anyways.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Season 4 hits Netflix on Feb 1st.

• Locked thread