Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
This show is legit way better than any other zombie show. I am hype for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

I think rules-wise you're in the clear, but you may want spoiler tag this for any new folks who come in here. I know some folks get upset about that.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

GreenNight posted:

Also depends who they got to schlock it up in the movie. I love me some Steve Gutenberg.

They need to get him for a guest spot in z-nation. I dont care what they do with him, just get him.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

GreenNight posted:

New Episode - 2 hour season premier

No Mercy

The gang protects the town against a new enemy.

Oh great, now I can't stop thinking of the Its always sunny in Philadelphia cast in a zombie apocalypse.
The gang cultivates a new strain of Z-weed.
The gang vs the Z-nado.
The gang finds the Liberty Bell.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

etalian posted:

Z nation is the best documentary on life in Spokane

This is accurate

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

nooneofconsequence posted:

Villain? I think you mean hero.

#TeamTheMan

The man has no eyebrows, QED, villain.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Vitamin P posted:

For me it was when he ran away, but looped back and ended up at Murphy.

Gotta say though, Murphy deciding to make a slave civilisation with himself as king is pretty much pure evil. Hate to say it but The Murphy Must Die.

Lobotomize him and use him for blood harvesting

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Capn Beeb posted:

It's loving weird seeing places I've been on TV.

Also I remember that river having signs posted all over it in like seriously big rear end bold letters :siren: stay the poo poo out of this water or you die :siren: so uhh rip 10k?? :ohdear:

Spokanistan claims another

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Von_Doom posted:

Yaknow as a Russian/Canadian I am contemplating moving to Spokane (well Collville/Kettle Falls area). This name makes me feel like it would be an easy transition. I've got plenty of gas masks and gear but how easy is it to find Russian 5.56 ammo? I might have to hurry and hope my people make the transition to 5.56 Nato for my scrounging needs. Do you guys really need another former Army turned Large Animal Vet/Science Fiction author? If I do this I should try and get an extra role on Z Nation. I'm hillbilly looking enough to do one of those feral roles easy. Can't promise sobriety.

Hope you like mormons and white supremacy. Idaho is like right there.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
And Murphy is taking advantage of them, which is perfectly a Murphy thing to do. But Im still in the Murphy Bad camp. But maybe now Warren is also going bad. :iiam:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Kegslayer posted:

I can't believe I missed that.

I thought everyone got that

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

GreenNight posted:

To me it means there might be a Zone B, Zone C, etc.

This and that it was some government holdout thing basically.

Its pretty common for post apoc and sci fi fiction to do this thing where a normal word gets corrupted into its own thing.
See also: V'ger = Voyager in star trek the motion picture

E: thats why I was confused when people were posting that they were confused by it.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Barreft posted:

One of the big points of the show is Murphy hearing the thoughts of the zombies and freaking out when the team kills them, it's well established.

"We were never anywhere near the Grand Canyon."

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Bruteman posted:

Hi. After seeing this show mentioned ad nauseum in the TWD threads, I decided to give it a go.

Just finished watching S1 of this on Netflix and just came in to say :stare: that last episode jesus christ

For something with both "SyFy" and "The Asylum" in its credits, this show has no business being this good.

Onwards!

Please come back and let us know what you think of the next seasons too!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

NonzeroCircle posted:

I want to see a spin off, "Adventures of The Man". One episode he loses his flip flops and god help anyone who gets in his way trying to retrieve them.

I want to see The Man become part of the group like El Scorpion did. He's an uptight rear end in a top hat and seeing the rest of the group bounce off of him would be fun. Like an anti-Murphy.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

wormil posted:

I don't get the preoccupation with The Man. He's cool but right off the bat people were amped about him more than warranted.

I thought he sucked the first couple times we saw him.
Him sneaking into spokane and the episode with lucy grew on me, and now he's not really a favorite but he has potential.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

bou posted:

It's quite a feat to make this show any cooler. But it can be done - by adding Henry motherfuckin' Rollins :swoon:

https://twitter.com/znation/status/889274024349417473

Holy gently caress yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

JossiRossi posted:

Pretty much everyone was just about to die.

Just like the other 2 seasons.

I'm hype.

• Locked thread