Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
I love how this show manages to show how big a threat The Man is in 2 hours, compared to TWD taking two whole loving seasons to show us how their villain likes bashing the camera until it bleeds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

I'm thinking tractor beams?

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

We just gonna ignore Warren using the Znation sign as her shield at the end of this episode or was it just too blatant to mention?

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

When the Walking Dead guys look at dog food, they turn their noses to it because it symbolizes them being dogs if they eat it.

When the Z Nation guys look at dog food, they gobble it down because they know it's a gourmet food in the apocalypse and how nourishing it is.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

QwertySanchez posted:

Looking forward to the cult of elvis impersonators, ooh, or mall santas!

I mean, Fallout New Vegas already did the former...

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

So, what, will everyone just turn into the Marked Men from Fallout New Vegas?

Because I'm down with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

JossiRossi posted:

Was the weird glasses guy shown to definitively be a part of Zona? I always thought he was, but now I can't recall if it was ever shown.

He was working with Zona soldiers with his mission at CNL.

• Locked thread