Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
No profile for Doc's hustler friends? For shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Just caught up with the new season. I was originally afraid that they would slip after the pretty amazing second series, but so far this one has been even better. Unbelievable that the piece of poo poo Fear The Walking Dead show got ten times the number of viewers as this, it's like a Lifetime Original movie vs. Mad Max.

E: Also gently caress yeah, Sketchy & Skeezy!

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 6, 2016

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Can anyone find or cap a still of the flag without the syfy bug and Up Next: Van Helsing, wall paper size obviously?

This is the best I have.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

wormil posted:

The flag turned out well but I don't like the hemming. Tempted to order another without it.

The hemming may be necessary, depending on what kind of fabric they are using. Maybe try to trim the excess margins a bit?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
This episode had more creative energy put into it than all seasons of TWD put together.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Uh, is it just me, or did Warren act completely out of character early in this episode?

E: 10k was there when Citien Z landed, you probably just missed him.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yeah, I'm not even talking about her motivation and methods as much as about her purely technical acting. She used a bunch of weird new quirks that felt like they were using a new unit director for those scenes who wanted to spice things up. Still, I liked the episode, but I feel it increasingly hard to see the Murphy as the baddie. I mean, people ARE flocking to him voluntarily.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Michael Berryman? For some reason I thought he was dead, glad I was mistaken.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Season 3 was the best. This one feels like it's more ambitious by far than the previous seasons, and I'm still not sure they can pull it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It feels like they threw out a perfectly fine and natural way to progress the story when they changed Lucy's character and powers, apparently. Well, hope they know what they are doing.

I still like the show, it's just taken a strange turn from the established dynamics that feels jarring.

• Locked thread