Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Disco Ball Grenade is pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kaya got flow!

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
She's my fav character now!

https://twitter.com/znation/status/792041854229483520

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

nooneofconsequence posted:

rip discount Snake Plissken.

Hahaha, poo poo that's funny. He totally was.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Zone A

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Th

Slamhound posted:

"Zone A" also implies a primacy; the Zombie outbreak was a planned extinction event where the foremost safe place is Zone A.

This makes the most sense. Having some of that sweet, sweet drone tech to keep an eye on things.

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jan 11, 2017

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
DAYYYYYMMMMM Coma did wonders for Warren.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doc is the best character in any Zombie show, period. "I was asleep for 2 years" ".....well, right on!"

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
She got a lead role on some show where she gets to wear clean clothes, and probably has two eyes.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

QwertySanchez posted:

Pretty good episode, the finger part was funny even if the effects were awful. I loved how ridiculous the whole thing with Dr Caligari was.

That zombie slappin a clip in a Mac-10 almost made me spit my tea on myself.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Caedus posted:

yeah I guess Warren's a juggalo now? This is weird, and not in the good Z-Nation way weird. What was the point of this episode?

they're losing me here.

Can i skip this episode, i hate clowns and ICP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Caedus posted:

This episode really felt like a return to form for me. I'm not entirely sure what it was - the flashbacks to the Zpocolypse going down, or maybe Citizen Z returning finally? The Canada episode was good (ok maybe I'm a bit biased) but this was hands-down my favorite ep of the season.

I skipped the last couple i think, i remember the wrecking yard poo poo, i skipped the loving clowns.

Citizen Z might just bring me back.

• Locked thread