Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

I missed the part where they said it was a flashback episode and I was confused as heck, because last we saw there were Chinese, and a sub, and 10k was probably dead. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Biggest shock to me was when Warren spoke to Red Girl about 10k. Up to that point I was still assuming her and 5k we figments of his imagination. That was the first time people actually fully interacted with them since they reappeared.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

There were some highs (tv news ep, the last couple) and lows (zuggalos, Sketchy and Skeevey). Seeing them go do DC and explore the fall of the govt was a welcome change from TWD which wiill never go there.

I wonder if it's worth a rewatch to view the entire season from the perspective that Warren and her team are actually the bad guys and the wiredo with the glasses from Zona is the hero trying to stop them from ending the world?

• Locked thread