Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

seaborgium posted:

If you ever get to the point that you want to watch their movies, just don't. This is one of those rare instances of someone who normally fucks up every single thing doing something just right.

I think it's because they're not on a deadline like with the movies. Toss in no expectations of actual quality and a willingness to go crazy, and somehow it just works.

Their movies are ok when they know they're making stupid garbage and revel in it, like the Sharknado movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

The preview for tonight looked real Dumb, I can't wait.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Time for Z Nation again? Ok.

I have no recollection of how the last season ended.

• Locked thread