Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

bou posted:

Holy poo poo is this the Albino grom Banshee? Holy poo poo he's great. Back to watching...

It sure is!

Edit:

etalian posted:

lolling at 10k striking out again, he has no luck.

Dude put all his points in perception, never neglect your charisma stat.

Beeb fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Sep 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

It's loving weird seeing places I've been on TV.

Also I remember that river having signs posted all over it in like seriously big rear end bold letters :siren: stay the poo poo out of this water or you die :siren: so uhh rip 10k?? :ohdear:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Von_Doom posted:

Hector is amazing and I love that he has joined the new cast. Seriously keep that dude on the cast. Vasquez? I'm glad he went back to his home planet.

Yaknow as a Russian/Canadian I am contemplating moving to Spokane (well Collville/Kettle Falls area). This name makes me feel like it would be an easy transition. I've got plenty of gas masks and gear but how easy is it to find Russian 5.56 ammo? I might have to hurry and hope my people make the transition to 5.56 Nato for my scrounging needs. Do you guys really need another former Army turned Large Animal Vet/Science Fiction author? If I do this I should try and get an extra role on Z Nation. I'm hillbilly looking enough to do one of those feral roles easy. Can't promise sobriety.

Russian .223 is commonly available from a few companies of varying quality. I like Silver Bear in my AR. Avoid Tula.

Also that closing bus shot was oddly pretty. There's some pretty nice cinematography in this show.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

tomapot posted:

Funny TWD callout, something like "I've heard of baseball bats being wrapped in barbed wire but not whole Zs"

The one with the postal service dude saying something like "you'd have to be an idiot to get killed by these walkers!" was loving solid.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Bruteman posted:

Zona giving me Fallout Enclave vibes.

This is an excellent comparison, dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

ApeHawk posted:

I mean, Fallout New Vegas already did the former...

The team exit an abandoned building and brush themselves off.

Doc: Well that was a bust, what do we do now?

Off camera: LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE LADIES, ANOTHER UNSUSPECTING PONCE!

Doc is then chased by elderly women wielding rolling pins as everyone else is too busy trying to get Warren to snap out of her Faygo powered hallucinations

• Locked thread