Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:laffo: @ Docs shirt.

"That's what Cheese Head"

I feel like it's a nod to the cheese wheel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just for reference, this 'flashback' must happen between episode 5 and 6 of season 2. Episode 5 is when the baby is born and Murphy gives her up in Episode 6.

So they are somewhere in the Midwest as they are near Springfield Il in Episode 6.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Glad to see that the redshirt Chinese army guys aren't the smartest people in the world. They know that that ball does to zombies, why would they stare at it?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:laffo: at the Mans list. Why does he need to carry a paper with just one name on it?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey, hey, look who showed up!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Awww, man. :smith:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:laffo:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

bring back old gbs posted:

So is The Man like an android or something? he got shot in the chest and pulled the bullet out right? Not just from his vest

His vest had a thin layer of Kevlar in it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Boris Galerkin posted:

Im still making my way through the third season (just started watching last week after people keep talking about it in the other zombie show thread) and it's pretty enjoyable, more so than that other show. Anyway I think i have like 3 more episodes left so I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't overtly spoil things for me but when does 10k get bitten?

Was it in the submarine or was it back in that house of horrors with the zombie lover/talk show guy? I guess it could have been both especially after Murphy makes his comment about how 10k stopped counting, and I definitely remember a few scenes in the end of season 2 where he killed zombies without counting. Plus the show was focusing on him weirdly in places and he like got no lines anymore.

But I thought he wasn't bitten until he was in the submarine cause binging through the show it didn't seem like Murphy was that kind of an rear end in a top hat. I mean he was, but at the point where he was in that house he seemed like he still cared about the team.

I think there was an episode I watched yesterday though where 10k had a flash back back to that time in the house. Murphy definitely said "it'll all be over soon" which is what he said back in that scene in season two as well.

So submarine or house?

Submarine iirc.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
R.O.U.Ses!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Haha FGOTUS