Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
I'm praying that the whole point of this episode was to have a flock of crows come pull 10k from the wreckage of the submarine and that's literally the only point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
Yeah I think the best 10k ending would be he gets bitten, takes out a bunch of zombies up to 9,999k. Then he fires a bullet into the air, quietly says "Ten Thousand" with a smile on his face, and then then bullet comes back down and takes him out.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Pellisworth posted:

I love it that the secret to communicating with zombies is to be stoned / tripping.

Like, this show really reminds me of Ash vs. Evil Dead which honestly is a bit better, but this is still really fun. A lot of the times you think it's going really off the rails (like with the Rozwell alien ep) it ends up coming back down to earth.

I think part of where Ash is better for me is it's a smaller core team, so you get more characterization. Z has more main characters on the crew and they die and get replaced pretty often so I don't really like how most of them get minimal characterization or background.
I'm not really sure where you're getting that they kill off main characters pretty often? So far there have only been 2 major deaths and 2 ancillaries killed off.
Now heaven help you if you're a guest star...

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Yes, but he lasts longer than El Scorpion. RIP

He's not dead dude.
The end of his episode he literally opened his eyes. He will be back, El Scorpioning up the place right quick like.

• Locked thread