Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Von_Doom posted:

I was surprised Micheal from Lost died that quick. I expected him to Sean Bean ... just not so soon. Barnett dying I did not see coming. Mack? Not 100% unexpected but shocked it was so early in the season and so gruesomely. I swore 5K would make it or at least be a recurring character but .... nope. Z-Nation really is the best zombie show possible in every way.

Vasquez just stopped running with the team in season 2, didn't he? He didn't die, so could turn up again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Is The Murphy losing his blue?

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

DarklyDreaming posted:

Politics as usual :v:

They reference so many other shows.

"Hey if I don't come back, kill Lannister."

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

DarklyDreaming posted:

The last seconds of the episode had Hector wake up with weird eyes. So he's probably some kind of superzombie now.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

So this ep referenced, Witches of Eastwick, Texas Chainsaw Massacre,... Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (bicycle ride)?

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Erghh posted:

A lot wound up happening in this episode. The last two are going to be moving pretty fast at this rate.
So is Red and 5k are alive? I'm sure Sun Mei saw them both, but they weren't at the aircraft "landing" site...

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

How can you not love this show?

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

TMMadman posted:

His vest had a thin layer of Kevlar in it.

He actually said something like, "Thank god for kevlar," when he pulled the bullet out.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Well, that was a blast. So, Red and 5k did survive after all and weren't just a figment of 10k's imagination.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Well, drat.
I would say Herschel picked the wrong team, but Team Warren loses new people left, right & centre.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

steinrokkan posted:

Michael Berryman? For some reason I thought he was dead, glad I was mistaken.

Same here and I'm glad to be proven wrong.

Also Rollins? Get in the van!

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Sammus posted:

Same, I can't think of a better addition to the cast. I hope he survives the season, or at least goes down in an unexpectedly epic way.

Dies hugging the bomb set off to rescue everyone from where ever the hell they disappeared to.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Sammus posted:

Maybe we'll get to keep the sergeant for a little while at least, she seem pretty hard core.
So from the two halves of the photo, she was his daughter?

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Caedus posted:

Bob and Doug McZombie. Z-Nation redeemed.

And that end scene! :drat:

Wonder if the green smoke seeking out zombies is going to be something new?

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Octy posted:

You all have high standards. That was a fun, good episode.

Click for bigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

STAC Goat posted:

... but the creepy guy actually had the "cure" (which made Murphy red instead of the old blue cure)
So The Murphy is The Saviour for Humanity again?

He's indestructible, isn't he?

• Locked thread