Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

Caedus posted:

Murphy's sly "You've stopped counting" scene was :perfect:

That's when I started worrying about 10K. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

Tokubetsu posted:

At the start when 10k was like "I'm not coming with you" but got on the cart anyway I was like wait what wtf? I guess I just couldn't imagine Murphy actually turning him but then you hit the stopped counting scene and you're just :ohdear:

Not only do they need a cure for the Z virus they need a cure for the M(urphy) virus.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Oven Wrangler

Invalid Validation posted:

I want Elvis to stick around for a few episodes.

Same. I loved the way he called him Doctor Hippie.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Oven Wrangler
Funny TWD callout, something like "I've heard of baseball bats being wrapped in barbed wire but not whole Zs"

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Oven Wrangler
Doc in that robe riding the bicycle is a thing of beauty.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Oven Wrangler

Erghh posted:

^Yeah, it's not October without it.

Season does feel a little "heavier" though. Maybe just because its been awhile.

I am liking the big mysterious thing they're running with + headshot proof zombies. That's a new twist. Also watching the breakdown in Zona was fun but kinda glad they didn't spend too long there.

Same, forgot it was back on until the DVR whirled to life last Friday. Liked the two Zona episodes but time to get back on the road.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Oven Wrangler

GreenNight posted:

Someone made a comment on a review site that thinks her visions are the real world and when she woke up from her coma, is basically a matrix situation. People disappearing is people waking up from the matrix.

OK that's quite a stretch. I like my zombie comedy/drama/whatever-this-show-is more grounded in reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Oven Wrangler
Holy crap an ICP episode. Figures they would survive the Zpocalypse

tomapot fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Nov 11, 2017

• Locked thread