Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I'm kinda unhappy with the 10K half-zombie reveal. I'm hoping Doc will eventually pseudo-science up some kind of 'cure'. I don't want him to go the way of Cassandra.

Also, anyone know if Vasquez will be reappearing this season? I liked him in season 2, but his outro was just kinda meh. I'd like it if he came back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I was assuming she was going to. Was surprised when she just bounced.

That always seems to happen. They interact with new characters nearly every week, and they never decide to stick around. The last new guy I figured would join up was Wrecking Ball, but then he just disappeared after the episode (mmmmmmight have been implied Cassandra was going to eat him).

I mean, I like that the group isn't Walking Dead-levels of bloated, but some new blood every now and again couldn't hurt, even if it was just 'we'll stick with you until we get to an outpost/town'. When Doc had to perform the brain surgery with the drill in the Zombnado episode, I figured those two might stick around at least for a couple episodes. Again, nope. 'Just drilled into your skull, you're good to go!'

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

wormil posted:

Showing the Z flag and not having it for sale is a lot stupid. My daughter wants one for Christmas and it's not even real.

Some flag shops will do custom orders. Since someone else posted a pic of it, a place that does customs could probably hook you up.

E: Or look for an Etsy seller.

E2: Here's an Etsy seller: https://www.etsy.com/listing/103606...CFZBLDQodh88DSw

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

S3 recently went up on Netflix.

Binged the whole season and goddamn Doc continues to be the best thing about this show.

Does anyone know how many actresses for Lucy were used in the season? I think 3, but at times I wasn't sure. Her interactions with The Man were pretty great. 'Don't eat garbage off the ground!'

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

wormil posted:

I love Blood Drive. I feel like it's going to end up being better than it should be.

Blood Drive is the stupidest goddamn thing but God help me, I love it.

• Locked thread