Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Cast: http://www.syfy.com/znation/cast/3

Trailer: http://www.syfy.com/znation/videos/z-nation-season-3-trailer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Johnny Truant posted:

Wait did they introduce Sun Mei in season 2? I can't remember her..

Also is the normal time 9/8c, after the 2hr premiere?

No, she's new and yes on the time, according to TV Guide.

New Episode

No Mercy

A new enemy presents new problems for the heroes in the Season 3 premiere.

Pretty spoileriffic synopsys there Syfy.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

gently caress that, we're not spoiler tagging poo poo from a season ago. People can either catch up or deal.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm just glad to see that Mexican dude has joined the main cast.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Also depends who they got to schlock it up in the movie. I love me some Steve Gutenberg.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode - 2 hour season premier

No Mercy

The gang protects the town against a new enemy.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

This episode was pretty slick, I wonder if the budget went up.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Today is one of the worst days of my life and I'm a total loving wreck, but I'm here because I love you all.

New Episode

A New Mission

Warren and the gang become prisoners; Murphy escapes the sub with his newly formed blends group.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Pretty baller premier. Setting up the entire season and making poo poo interesting. It amazes me how fresh this show feels.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I was an idiot and thought his list was 3 people - just one name for each person.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I doubt 10K will be turned for the rest of the series. I'll be a mission to cure 10K.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Murphy's Miracle

Warren and the team encounter the sole inhabitant of a strange town; Murphy begins a new mission.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Escorpion and the Red Hand

More people flock to Murphy's new cult; the others are stuck in the middle of a war.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Little Red and the Wolfz

A pack of wolves stalks an injured and alone 10k

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Doc Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

The residents of a mental hospital capture Doc in hopes that he'll help them escape.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Welcome to Murphytown

Lucy's existence is discovered by "The Man"; and the gang are reunited with 10K, who informs them all about Murphy's growing army of devoted followers.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Election Day

Doc and Addy run into old friends while looking for Lucy on the road

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Na, they occasionally have one-offs that are basically joke episodes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No one asked, where are all these prisoners that are gonna be in the holes? Is there a prison population that someone is watching?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Heart of Darkness

An inspection of Murphytown by Warren and the others, who end up deciding a bigger army is needed to extract Murphy.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

They Grow Up So Quickly

Doc and Addy try to convince Lucy's family to follow them; Murphy tests 10K's allegiance.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Doc's Angels

Doc tries to find a way to communicate with Warren, but instead encounters something much more menacing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

The Siege of Murphytown

Warren leads an attack against Murphytown to extract it's smug leader

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Duel

Addy is being pummeled with whatever The Man can throw at her, and Lucy does the same to The Man.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bring back old gbs posted:

So is The Man like an android or something? he got shot in the chest and pulled the bullet out right? Not just from his vest

The Terminator.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode - Season Finale

Everybody Dies in the End

The gang reunites and faces the biggest battle yet

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Count me in for Z-Nation Season 4 - Zombies in Spaaaaaaace

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

JossiRossi posted:

I'm a bit confused by this too.

To me it means there might be a Zone B, Zone C, etc.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The people on The Magicians do often as well.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

quote:

Z NATION - Season 4 Premieres Friday, September 29 at 9/8c

Z NATION follows a team of everyday heroes, led by Lieutenant Warren (Kellita Smith), during their epic struggle to save humanity. Season 4 begins with a mind-bending jump in time. Murphy and Warren find themselves alive in Zona, the zombie free playground for billionaires. Meanwhile, the rest of our heroes are fighting alongside the last of the humans against the mutated Zombie Virus and the unkillable “MAD-Z’s.” Warren’s mysterious dream of a black rainbow and flesh-eating black rain propels the season forward and puts our heroes in the middle of an even worse Zompocalypse. Here they will have to battle Jugalo Zombies and find the Zombified President of the United States - or at least his thumb. Produced by The Asylum, Z NATION stars Kellita Smith, Keith Allan, DJ Qualls, Anastasia Baranova, Russell Hodgkinson, Nat Zang, Joseph Gatt, Emilio Rivera and Matt Cedeño.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hey hey this show is back in one week. ARE YOU READY?!

We're keeping this thread. I'll see if I can get a title change. Any suggestions?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Depends where they go with this. Every season from now on is 5 years later.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Basically see that any weekend in Spokane.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Warren's Dream

Warren's apocalyptic dream of a Black Rainbow sends the group on a mysterious new mission while fighting for their lives against unkillable MAD-Z's.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Escape from Zona

Driven by Warren's dream of a Black Rainbow, Warren and Murphy must make their way back to the mainland.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Someone made a comment on a review site that thinks her visions are the real world and when she woke up from her coma, is basically a matrix situation. People disappearing is people waking up from the matrix.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Those zombie cheese wheels notwithstanding right? This show is full of crazy poo poo.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

The Vanishing

When Sun Mei and Red vanish, 10K and the others must decide whether to keep looking for them or give up and press on to Newmerica.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

A New Mission: Keep Moving

Following Warren's dream, the team doesn't stop while crossing The Great Pile, a seemingly endless landscape of rubble and destruction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

God drat zombie rat puppets.

• Locked thread