Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

New Episode

The Unknowns

When the team is enslaved by an unknown force, they are held in an underground facility where their captor forces them to perform a set of bizarre and dangerous tasks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

That was a fun bottle episode. Next week looks hard core as gently caress.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That was a pretty great scene.

Also watching Murphy eat himself is the grossest thing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Back from the Undead

Lucy fights to save Murphy's life; Warren and the others battle a biologically modified Franken-Zombie guarding a clue to Warren's dream

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Warren's Wedding

Shaken by the death of one of the team, something snaps in Murphy, and Warren is unable to stop him and the others from committing an atrocity as misplaced revenge.

Hot title there.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

She had a bra? Hard to tell with her nipples poking out all the time.

I also didn't have a problem with the episode. This show has tons of standalone weird poo poo episodes every year.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Man I was really hoping the weather girl would somehow be alive and join the crew.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Then maybe you are. The one offs are a staple of this show and some of the most fun episodes

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hey, I finally remembered.

New Episode

Frenemies

Doc and the group are reunited with Sketchy and Skeezy when they take refuge in a working barber shop full of mysterious, and murderous, characters.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rambone 2, but not Rambone?! Monsters.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

People overreact, what else is new.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No, your opinion is perfectly fine. The show is far from unwatchable though.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

New Episode

Return to Mercy Labs

After experiencing another cryptic dream, Warren and the group make a return trip to Mercy Labs where she is compelled to complete a dangerous task, but she is oblivious to the exact reason why she must take on the mission.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Two hour season finale next week.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Two hour season finale

Mt. Weather

Warren and the group must stop Zona from launching operation Black Rainbow to cleanse the landscape of zombies- and humans.

The Black Rainbow

The secret of Warren's Black Rainbow dream is unlocked when they reach their final destination.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Oh thank Christ. I'm so looking forward to seeing Warren chilling at camp northern lights.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Akumos posted:

I don't really understand what Warren did at the end honestly, or why the current President had her thumbs cut off if she was working with them.. or why that guy didn't just let Warren do her thing initially.

She switched one of the canisters so it was only at half power. So the reset did happen, but at 50% power so expect poo poo to be only half hosed up.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That's the big hook for next season. I read somewhere that they wanted to fit it in but decided to let the current story breathe more and make wtf happened to the people the big story push for next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I mean you can pretend it ended and just not watch it.

• Locked thread