Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
A man on a roof top about forty yards waves at you desperately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sorry meant forty acres

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a shifty businessman with a waistcoat and a pencil-thin mustache pushes down on a plunger and hidden explosives detonate all over town. in an instant a fiery conflagration has consumed every wooden structure in sight. the business walks slowly across the dusty main street, now covered in rubble, and rocks a smoke-blackened lamp bulb under the toe of his patent leather shoe.

"this territory ain't big enough for *two* lamp salesman", he says, loud enough to ensure any survivors will hear and spread the word. he bears down on the bulb with slowly increasing pressure until it shatters with a crack into a dozen useless shards of glass.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i take another hit of weed

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
How are my Lamps lookin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Smash it Smash hit posted: