Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
I feel like fyad poster Slut of Eugenics would fit in good here haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
my mom has probably given many people more than just a tip hahahahahaha

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Do you keep flashcards on them? That's weird rear end stalking poo poo bro; you should probably cut it out.

Using the waves of sound the true master paralyzes his opponents, leaving him vulnerable to attack

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

I never played D&D so that doesn't make any sense.

Yes we will fight the world revolution so all children must be playing AD&D at least once and chess as well.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Exactly. I know what you mean. And then when we finally soundgarden the arena when can eat lunch. Then we will climb the mountain to hear the songs about the skymen and how they will tell us their secret bathing rituals.

AGREED SIGNED THANK YOU FOR THIS POST

• Locked thread