Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Fedule posted:

But we've already had an LP of 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors :confused:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Fedule posted:

But we've already had an LP of 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors :confused:

hey now, who knows what this new one will bring to the table, aside from tears.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

TeeQueue posted:

You heard em Leal, it’s time to make episode 2. :v:

Don't know how I feel that that video is my most viewed non arma video

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Psycho Knight posted:

Everyone with more than 10 LPs to their name better be workshopping their swan song.

It's just gonna be hard to top the existing content, you know? Like how am I gonna make anyone notice me? Should I fake an ISIS hostage video where I explain that they're forcing me to LP Lands of Lore 3 to shock the liberal west into compliance?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I've got to triple my current body of work and create the most pointlessly elaborate web of lies before I can rev up my motor cycle (note to self, also must buy or steal a motorcycle) in a cloud of dust and when the cloud clears show myself dead in the pavement.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Why only 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors? Why not 10? Geez, what were these game designers thinking?

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I could think of better games than my latest LP to become a swansong. But if I had a choice I'd rather end things on a carnival of insanity.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I hope I die mid-LP some day, preferably before anyone finds out I've been lying about my 20 years of tacticool extrajudicial assassinations

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
Two LP'ers both posting that the other has died and taking over their LP simultaneously, refusing to acknowledge anyone pointing out that the other is still posting, just in the other thread(which they had to abandon, because taking over their dead posting pal's LP is more important).

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Psycho Knight posted:

Everyone with more than 10 LPs to their name better be workshopping their swan song.

Completed or abandoned?

Because I'm hosed on both fronts.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

PurpleXVI posted:

Two LP'ers both posting that the other has died and taking over their LP simultaneously, refusing to acknowledge anyone pointing out that the other is still posting, just in the other thread(which they had to abandon, because taking over their dead posting pal's LP is more important).

LP musical chairs, there's 8 LPs and 9 LPers, and when the music stops, they have to beat each other to posting an update to one of the LPs, the LPer without an LP gets banned.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Completed or abandoned?

Because I'm hosed on both fronts.

When is the next Xenoblade Chronicles X update?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

February 29

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Leal posted:

When is the next Xenoblade Chronicles X update?

we just got one 4 days ago.

soooooo 361 days to go.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Mega64 posted:

February 29

I'll hold you to this

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

So I guess the real question is that if crow stays dead, who becomes the new king/queen/emperor/sovereign of Ace Combat LPs?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Whoever next dances with the angels.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Psycho Knight posted:

Oh good, I'm safe.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Most of the games have already been done anyway. AC8 is most likely happening at some point, unknown when. And after that there's only like only one or two games left, and one of them are Assault Horizon, that no one really liked anyway.

And I can't for the life of me sound interesting so I'm not doing it, despite not disliking the game that much.

Even if I have toyed with the idea of a "Ace Combat at home" thread that covers a bunch of knock offs, and be an excuse to redo my HAWX LPs.
But see above as to why it haven't happened yet. :v:

Alkydere posted:

Oh good, I'm safe.

Same, I'm on five, and it shall remain that.

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

Cooked Auto posted:

Most of the games have already been done anyway. AC8 is most likely happening at some point, unknown when. And after that there's only like only one or two games left, and one of them are Assault Horizon, that no one really liked anyway.

And I can't for the life of me sound interesting so I'm not doing it, despite not disliking the game that much.

Even if I have toyed with the idea of a "Ace Combat at home" thread that covers a bunch of knock offs, and be an excuse to redo my HAWX LPs.
But see above as to why it haven't happened yet. :v:

Same, I'm on five, and it shall remain that.

I would pretend to take it up, but I have loving no time for all the work it would take. I barely have time to play Helldivers 2 for an hour a night.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Explosionface posted:

So I guess the real question is that if crow stays dead, who becomes the new king/queen/emperor/sovereign of Ace Combat LPs?

We all have an abstract internal groan due to the archival failure.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Explosionface posted:

The queen of all things Ace Combat are and always will be Dog.jpeg

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Psycho Knight posted:

Does this include ones posted in someone else's LP, like when OFS did a low level run LP in Elentor's FF7 LP?

What about ones posted in The Casual LP Thread/[GAME CHALLENGE] Megathreads?

I mean, no matter how you count it, I'm safe at 2, max, from dotchan's FFT Fiesta Megathread, but others might find their number just hit/passed 10 if the above are included…

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

I got the will to drive myself sleepless
I plan to make dozens of threads, so I'm eager to see my spectacular downfall.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
What if you’ve only done two threads but been doing them for four years?

CullenDaGaDee
Aug 20, 2023

I got the will to drive myself sleepless
Just have to make the TeeQueue novelization and spread it over 20 volumes, ez.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

TeeQueue posted:

What if you’ve only done two threads but been doing them for four years?

let's say youre at an equivalent of 8 LPs. the end is near for you, TeeQueue

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

CullenDaGaDee posted:

Just have to make the TeeQueue novelization and spread it over 20 volumes, ez.

Sally posted:

let's say youre at an equivalent of 8 LPs. the end is near for you, TeeQueue

poo poo, better get ready for my villain arc, then.

I’ll start by talking about MapleStory, and then see where we go from there… :thunk:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

TeeQueue posted:

I’ll start by talking about MapleStory

:sickos:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I'm pretty sure I have more than 10 LPs already. But a lot of them were before I joined SA, and I think those don't count towards my self destruction.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
18 threads with 30+ games completed, plus a few abandoned ones thrown in there too.

My secret is nobody ever liked me and I've always been a piece of poo poo, so I've had nothing to lose.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
62 entries in the archive, 3 on the go, 2 finished but still awaiting some extra content before submission, 2 awaiting archiving and 1? abandoned.

It's my turn next, isn't it?

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Nut up or shut up. I want to see some meltdowns. now.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
mod challenge: melt down and flame out and get banned, or be banned. but act fast; if someone else melts down and flames out and gets banned before you, they win control of your fate!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
FUUUUUUUUCK!!! SHIIIIIIIT!!!

e: uh oh I didn't see that post

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Not only have I deleted all my LP threads, I have bribed both LP the Internet Archive and LP Archive to delete every evidence of my LPs, to such a degree you would think that I have never made a Let's Play at all. ;)

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Does it count towards 10 LPs if you abandon like 95% of your LPs?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
yes

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Glad I only had 1 LP of a puzzle book I had, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Fedule posted:

mod challenge: melt down and flame out and get banned, or be banned. but act fast; if someone else melts down and flames out and gets banned before you, they win control of your fate!

Oh *now* you tell me that's an option, after Crow does it himself.