Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Your Uncle Dracula posted:

Katawa Shoujo truly is a 1-in-a-million. Art concept from Raita, game started from 4chan, remarkably sensitive and compassionate toward disabled folks. a kneejerk reaction to it like that, while understandable, does it no credit.

It's no pokemon amputee sex slave romhack, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Wondering what this new pokemon lp will bring to the table instead of doing it for the love of the game is something I thought we left in 700 BCE.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Wasn't the goonfund US only? Or has something changed that I'm not aware of because I can't read

e: to clarify, I thought it was only legally allowed to take donations from within the US. At least that's how it was when I asked a while ago

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 21:30 on May 14, 2024

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Yeah what I heard was that donations from outside the US aren't possible. If that's not the case it's a great idea

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

really queer Christmas posted:

So we can only disburse fund to goons who are Americans, but as a 501c3, we can receive funds from non Americans. Though I have told non Americans it'd be beneficial to get with me (or another member) and add your name to a list we can contact for those times we get requests from euros/Canadians. So we lend our labor, but no funds touch our hands.

For twitch, any funds you give to a twitch fundraiser goes to PayPal who then give it to us. So it doesn't matter where you are, as they can then give it to us as a fellow American 501c3.

That's cool, thanks. I was worried non US people like myself wouldn't be able to contribute to the fundraiser (via ways other than spreading the word and participating in streams)

Definitely hit up Pragmatica if you haven't already, she might be able to get word out in her next monthly post