Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Oh, another person has offered themself up as a sacrifice to the LP gods.

I'll follow along to watch people experience this for the first time and praise excellent BGM and SFX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

HiKaizer posted:

This Golden Land sure is starting to sound like an occult obscured version of Heaven now.

Umineko is Japanese fanfiction of Dante's Inferno!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

:yum: <Happy Halloween!> :yum:

Please enjoy the festive banquet laid out for you by the witch. The witch hopes that the company present will inspire many intellectual discussions.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Mister Olympus posted:

But also, anime is good.

I think you meant to say 'Anime is blood."

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Glazius posted:

So if you say there are five master keys twice, does that mean there are actually ten master keys?

No, it means there are 25 master keys. Always good to have spares handy!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

EagerSleeper posted:

It actually does. If Beatrice were any number of chimpanzees, she'd be an excellent climber and hence would not have fallen to her death. Chimpanzee theory: disproven.

Beatrice's Hempel's Raven then means that anyone who does not fall to their death must be a chimpanzee. Therefore, all the Ushiromiyas are chimps. In order to find the witch, we must separate the monkeys from the apes!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

My, what tiny hands you have Lucifer.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Since we've already established that magical lightsabers are a thing, will we be seeing Darth Mackerel vs. OBeato Kenobi? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Tender Child Loins posted:

So at this point, I'm just staring at this map of Taipei looking for the Chinese characters mentioned in the epitaph conversation. What happened to my life?

I suppose you want to be like an explorer in the old legends.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

CottonWolf posted:

...Is Battler magic?

The real witches were inside us all along!

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

This is only three out of eight and we're not even done yet? Holy poo poo. No wonder nobody has LPed this thing before.

People joke about reading War & Peace only out of ignorance of the verbosity of the visual novel genre.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, Wizards and Witches...

Welcome to Rokkenjima.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Tender Child Loins posted:

edit: oh no, really? I am pretty invested in learning how Battler is going to pick himself up from this situation, though.
vvvv

There is a range of feelings regarding certain storytelling decisions in Episode 4, and let's stop the conversation there. We can come back to it after Episode 4 concludes.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Yay, I can finally post the greatest kinzoface from the original art:

GOLDSMITH's eyes are so powerful that they can break the medium.

AfroSquirrel fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Feb 24, 2017

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

ProfessorProf posted:

As crimson flames spat from his eyes, mouth, nose, every hole on his body, Kinzo rolled around. Even though it was a terrible hellfire, it didn't burn anything except Kinzo.

Kinzo didn't have a clue what was going on. Unable to understand why Beatrice, who had been in such a good mood, had suddenly turned so cold, he rolled around... The dancing silhouettes of the witch and demons created by that massive rolling torch... looked like a group of excited spectators around a burning at the stake. However, the eyes of the demons who watched over it were indifferent...

When Kinzo finally stopped moving, the fire disappeared, leaving a pitch-black corpse. The inside of the room was commanded by the stillness of the sound of the rain...

---------------------------------------

Beatrice didn't even answer. It seemed that she even ignored it. But there was a change in Gaap. From her feet, a creaking, cracking sound rose, like thin ice breaking, and in an instant, turned Gaap into a glass sculpture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKCU5ll3D0

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo.

Beatrice just wants to rest in peas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Witches have strange tastes...

• Locked thread