Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.

Mercury Hat posted:

I do wish there was a place to chat about the game on a re-read-through, I'm sure there's a lot of build-up I'm missing. I came into the series so late, there wasn't a whole lot of discussion going on anymore.

Maybe like a Discord chat or something would be possible?

I want one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alopex
May 31, 2012

Kinzo has an eagle tattooed on the back of his head but the sprites never have him turn around so we don't see it.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

I like how Rosa has provided Maria with a well-rounded childhood, apparently having taught her to reload a gun?

Maybe she took Maria with her on a business trip to Texas once.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

resurgam40 posted:

U .. :barf: First that thing on Halloween, and now this on thanksgiving? At least we know you're doing this deliberately now, prof.... Can't wait for goddamn Christmas.

I'm taking bets

Stakes replaced with candy canes? Epitaph replaced with the entirety of How The Grinch Stole Christmas? The victims of the first twilight all dressed up as Santa and his elves and stuffed down the chimney, with mysterious hoofprints on the roof?

All of these things are possible for an all-powerful witch

Alopex
May 31, 2012

resurgam40 posted:

*ahem* Well, no. But I've been wanting to something like that for a while, so I replied to your post (Seriously, the subtitle for that one is The Witch's Curse... how could I not?)

Holy poo poo.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

Lord Koth posted:

Playing D&D, of course! Or perhaps some cheap knockoff version. :v:

Jessica plays barbarian, Battler's the rogue, George is a cleric -

George is the GM because Maria's goal when she does it seems to be killing the entire party with unfairly OP magic. She likes running Tomb of Horrors.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

Mister Olympus posted:

Maybe nobody consistently lived there and it was just a place where Kinzo could scamper off to and sleep on his mountain of gold.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

oath2order posted:

It is pretty funny that after 3 episodes of the police being built up as incredible crime solvers and super sleuths it quickly becomes clear that they took a good long look at the crime scene and went "I dunno, probably magic?"

To be fair, they were right.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

RedMagus posted:

Two questions from the veterans, just because I want to make sure:
Is there enough presented evidence up to this point to solve either/both
A) The Murders
B) The Epitath

I'm just curious, because while there's lots of speculation, I feel like I don't have enough information to do anything than pick a pet theory and guess.

I'm sure at the end I'll slap my head and go "of course" like the Watson I am, but I'm curious how early someone could click to the solution.

There sure is! Beatrice murdered the entire family, with magic.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

These are some amazing theories and I am very impressed!

It's a shame they're all wrong and no goddamn good at all, since we've established that Beatrice and her magical minions did everyone in with witchcraft.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

If anyone feels like experiencing full immersion while they try to wrangle mysteries it should be noted that there is a mild Steam Sale for all your crying sea animal needs.

Edit: poo poo, don't scroll down to the comments, though. Some people are rather impolite about spoilers.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

idonotlikepeas posted:

Speaking of, I've been meaning to say: this LP has been a lot of fun, not just because Prof is a terrifying screenshot machine, but because so many people are participating in so many ways, especially you and tiistai, but everyone who's in your crazy Discord and pops in here to try to convince us of the existence of witches or post bits of non-spoilery fanart or whatever. I don't think this thing would work at all without that, and I certainly don't think I would have written several multi-paragraph posts about an anime murder mystery if it weren't happening. Those of us who don't know the story and are trying to guess how everything works are doing it because you're presenting something for us to push against, and I really appreciate it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, WE'LL GET YOU YET! YOU'LL NEVER CONVINCE US OF MAGIC, YOU CREDULOUS FOOLS! IT'S ALL FAAAAAAAAAKE!

If magic isn't real then how did I get this delicious marshmallowpumpkin??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alopex
May 31, 2012

And then Beatrice herself carved the roast beast.

• Locked thread