Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
When do we get the episode that brings Porkins into the team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Aces High posted:

the way the infiltrator droid works reminds me of how the Terminator robots were supposed to be until James Cameron was like "sure, Arnold is terrifying and these killbots should be terrifying too".

Also this episode was amazing, just because of AP-5's snark :allears:

yeah, much more Lance Henrikson Terminator.

Also, Rickman droid is great as always.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Bad Moon posted:

All that scene in the climax needed was Kambei Shimada from Seven Samurai kneeling to the side and murmering. "look at their stances, it's so obvious"

I went right to this scene too when I saw it. For anyone who has not seen it: http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/203402/Seven-Samurai-The-Movie-Clip-Don-t-Waste-Your-Life.html

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

As far as the whole Dantooine/Yavin thing, I have an idea.

Hera was taking the survivors to Rebel Command, on Yavin 4. My guess is that on Dantooine was a base of a singular cell. Since the cells are still separate, I could see some rebels using Dantooine still, and abandoning it soon. We have not met Red or Blue squad yet, so there is that.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Rocksicles posted:

I'm 41 and i'll push a kid out of the way to watch this show... maybe even push them over.

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 - I'm 41 and I'll push a kid out of the way to watch this show... maybe even push them over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Star Wars Rebels Season 4: Project Stardust, the Space Oddity.

Star Wars Rebels Season 4: Ever see the ending of The Magnificent Seven? It's like that.

• Locked thread