Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

SyRauk posted:

With this show soon ending, were there any hints that they are creating a new series either live-action or animated at least?

To add to what others have said, prior to this season, Filoni was moved to a role overseeing all animation at Lucasfilm, which in and of itself implies that there'll be another show after Rebels. Honestly, I'd be surprised if a new show didn't debut in Fall 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

I don't think it's and less or more likely than it was before Celebration. They didn't announce any news at all about post-Episode 8 movies.

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

So I notice he didn't say "not the owl."

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

That was a great rundown of the comics. Most of them have had great art, too. Darth Vader is notoriously brutal to draw but has looked fantastic in everything, too.

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

Carrie Fisher must be a tough voice to do. I don't think I've ever really heard anyone nail it yet. Julie Dolan probably came the closest on Rebels, and I wasn't even a big fan because I thought she sounded way too old. But I couldn't even really hear any Leia in this new actress's performance in Forces of Destiny.

e: I liked the short otherwise, though. Huge Ewoks cartoon flashback!

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

NTRabbit posted:

The hug he never got on D'Qar
Whoa, great call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

My hope is that the reason they're getting Rebels over and done with is so that they can start the hype train on whatever the next animated series is for a fall debut.

• Locked thread