Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Man, there was one bit of dialogue in this episode that was just loving awful.

Ezra: "If none of you won the Clone War, then who did?"
Zeb: "The Empire."
Ezra: "That's right Zeb! But how did you know?"

Just so clunky and terrible and it doesn't even make sense.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the whole point of that was to be cheeky because Ezra was loving with the Super Tactical Droid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

here's that panel in full:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTG8E2uyF_g

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

So for the books, anything made by Disney Lucasfilm Press is generally oriented toward teens. This includes Lost Stars, Ahsoka and the upcoming Rebel Rising book about Jyn Erso.

The Del Rey stuff is your more traditional Star Wars novels. I haven't read everything but I really enjoyed Battlefront: Twilight Company, Bloodline, Catalyst and the second and third Aftermath books. The first Aftermath is a slog but they get better as they go.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They're burning it by Christmas so they can announce around TLJ that the next animated show is all Porgs.

• Locked thread